I want lose my weight

Ask a question anand gowda 1Posts Tuesday January 21, 2014Registration date January 21, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 09:30 PM by boe747
Hello,
How to lose my weight i am 96 kg my age is 26
Helpful
+3
plus moins
FIRST OF ALL.....drink lots of water....
Eat what u like....but in less proportion........

gud luck....may this helps u...
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment
Helpful
+2
plus moins
The number one realistic way to lose weight WITHOUT trying or exercising, is to only eat when you are truly hungry and not because it's time and don't eat to get full and most of all: NO MORE HEAVY FOODS AFTER 6pm till 6am because the human body gets lazy and the food just stays there until it wakes up and starts eating what's in your stomach, again. This method will work without you even trying and of course, drink plenty fluids. THE END!!!!!!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
take a vow from today to eat slowly chewing ur food atleast 25 times with ur mouths closed and make sure u are only seniding only waterlike contents to ur stomach. stop eating when ur stomach sends signal...... for every meal u may need minimum 45 minutes..............
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The approach is to reduce fat and carbohydrate consumption,. Avoid late food, then exercise regularly
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hi, I lost a lot of weight just by eating a small portion of food ie small plate full , just over a palm size amount every 3 hours, approximately 6meals depending on your sleep pattern. The simplest way of explaining is that if you have a glass and a jug twice the size and you pour the water from the jug into the glass , the water will overflow. That is the way you need to look at with regards to eating food, you only need enough to fuel your body and it will burn that amount. If you force a large meal down, then the overflow will be distributed to places where you don't want it to go and turn to fat. it is always about moderation, it doesn't mean you can't eat nice foods, just in small quantities.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Change your eating habits. Ensure you have a healthy breakfast comprised of proteins that will help you stay full throughout the day. lots of water, vegetables and Exercises.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
20 to 30 minutes jogging everyday! Preferably in warm atmosphere, Make sure you sweat and get only one meal per day, sounds tough but it works, keep it up for a Month or so
Good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?