How make body fit

Ask a question KISHAN RAMI 2Posts Tuesday July 30, 2013Registration date April 25, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Apr 27, 2014 at 04:59 PM by shyambanna
I am 23 year old. I am student. My body is perfect, my height is 5.2'' i want to increase my height at least 2 to 4 inch. my digest power is weak, i go to toilet 3 to 4 times in a day. I think am not get any proteins in my meals. I am tired very early. my sex power is also weak.
Please tell me solution.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello Kishan,

At 23, I'm afraid that you have reach you maximum height as growing taller stops after 18 or 19 years old.

You go to the toilet 3 or 4 times a day, is it to defecate (caca), if so, it may be because of what you eat. What is it that you eat on daily basis? Your diet may also have to do with your fatigue.

Lets us know
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I mean to say that what ever i eat daily. I am not digest well. I am not get any tonic from my meal.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,
you should take 2.5 litre water in a day it keeps your body fit and you also take lemon water. you should take grapes,onion to increase your sexual power. you should take lettuce for your well digest after eat the food you should remain still/calm so you got well digest.after eat the food you should go your lover at least 3 hours and for all you can go morning walk daily.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?