Acne and blAck heads

Ask a question tej_bhoepw 2Posts Thursday May 8, 2014Registration date May 8, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 8, 2014 at 09:34 PM by ac3mark
I have lots of pimples on my back and face.how to vanish it.though I don't apply many creams.I don't eat more oily food then also I get pimples.I have more heat in my body.what's d solution?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
salimnoni 1Posts Wednesday May 7, 2014Registration date May 9, 2014 Last seen - May 9, 2014 at 06:02 AM
Belle
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,

Try some home remedies like lemon juice with rose water. It can work wonders for cure pimples. Apply this paste on affected area and wait for 30 minutes and wash with water. Do this process 4 times in a week. And honey and cinnamon powder also cure your pimples.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What a great question!

Just because you ingest one type of food, may or may not be indicative of your outward appearance. The after effects of your foods may be the cause.

Try to not touch yourself. You may or may not be aware of the fact that you are touching your face. If you shave, stop. It sounds like heat!

You please must understand, I am not anything, to anyone, nor have been, or ever will be. So it is not a real opinion!

Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?