Bleeding gums can be caused because of the many conditions such as Hormonal changes, Diabetes, Heart disease, Cancer and Genetic factors, etc.
To treat this follows below steps:
* Change the way of your brush.
* Flossing once a day is necessary for stopping gums from bleeding.
* Alcohol based mouthwashes can dry out the gums and bleeding.
* It is better to use a non-alcoholic or peroxide-based mouthwash.
* You can also make your own mouthwash by rinsing with salt water.
* You can consider professional medical treatments.
Root canal treatment | Wisdom Teeth Removal