What is the best size of male sex organ? [Closed]

Ask a question shaheen-26 1Posts Wednesday June 25, 2014Registration date June 25, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 7, 2015 08:26AM by parvezalamsid
What is the best size of male sex organ?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
The one that you have.
Helpful
+1
moins plus
About 15 cm
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Correct
Be happy with the one you have
Ambucias 36944Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 19, 2017 Last seen - Jul 3, 2014 06:18PM
You bet, anyway one should not try to compare!
Helpful
+0
moins plus
about 10 to 12 inches I think is your best comfort.
Helpful
+0
moins plus
While 85% of women were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis in a study, men were less sure of themselves. 45% of men in the study believed they had a small penis. Across studies it has been concluded that flaccid lengths range around 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8-3.9 inches).Flaccid circumferences range around 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches). Erect lengths range around 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).Erect circumference (only one previous study) was around 12 centimeters (4.7 inches). I visited hashmidawakhana.com and tried sikander-e-azam plus capsules as suggested by my best friend. I have noticed a considerable increase in my penis size. I have gained 2 inches in length and almost half inch in girth.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?