Relationship she starts hanging out with other guys [Closed]

Ask a question Davis25 2Posts Friday July 11, 2014Registration date July 20, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 20, 2014 at 06:21 PM by Davis25
Am caught in a fix!! Hv met a lady age 24yrs, just don't know y, but I luv her so much!, but she is having a lust problem.. Anytime I travel and leave her behind, she starts hanging out with other guys!! Hv tried talking with her with the aim of changing her, but to no avail!,, just returned from a journey, when I called her, she said she has traveled, but when I went to her room, she was there with a guy,,, Am riled by her attitude...what should I do?

See more 
Helpful
+1
plus moins
What are you guys? Friends or lovers? If you arent, I think you should re asess yourself and decide if you have feelings for her or not. If you do, then be honest with what you feel for her.
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
+0
plus moins
If it is just one sided thing and you know it as well then there is no point in expecting that she will be loyal to you. If she loves you then leave her for a few days and let her come to you then your talking to her will have more weightage. I hope things will get better for u
Helpful
+0
plus moins
As we all know that the mobile phones are used widely in people's daily life now and certainly they have brought much convenience to us. However, for some special places where the phone devices are not allowed, the signals of the mobile phones should be blocked. The Bluetooth Jammer which you can see from http://www.worldjammer.com/categories/WiFi%7B47%7DBluetooth_Signal_Jammer/ is one of the jammer products which can be used in the military to protect the important information from being given out by the Bluetooth and phone devices.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Am out,,, to hell with this thing called luv.. I don't belong there. Ooops

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?