Help, am I pregnant?

Ask a question sarafinaV 20Posts lunes, 7 de julio de 2014Registration date September 11, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 25, 2015 at 03:36 AM by somyasharma
I was giving my bf a handjob and a bit of his semen fell onto my hand (I had all my clothes on). I immediately washed them with hot water, soap, and then cold water. I dried them and didn't touch myself in or near my vagina until 40 minutes later while taking a shower.

My las period was on July 10th, that happened on July 17th, I still had a bit of menstrual fluids left by then. I know it may sound silly but please answer as serious as possible. I've also suffered from psychological (false) pregnancy before. Thank you.

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

Just relax! I doubt very much that you could get pregnant in the manner you described. The semen which you had on your hand died under the soap and water. It would have had to drop near your sex organ. Spermatazoids don't run marathons unless they are in the perfect fluid highway!

Regards
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The manner which you have described, I don't think that you are pregnant. But your symptoms are look like that you are pregnant. I think you should consult this with Doctor.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?