Hair loss

Ask a question Dharam - Last answered on Oct 9, 2017 at 05:00 AM by sugarbearhair
Hello, I have been losing my hair for over 2 years and I am almost bald. It's irritating because I'm still young. I never used any chemical on my head, I swear. Any suggestion for what I can do...
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hello,

There is nothing you can do to stop this, it's hereditary.

If you can afford it, some dermatologist can perform hair transplant which is effective.
sugarbearhair 2Posts Monday October 9, 2017Registration date October 9, 2017 Last seen - Oct 9, 2017 at 05:00 AM
use sugar bear hair, as it contains many vitamins like Vitamin ( A, B, D, E, K) that is helpful for the growth of hair and health also. it does not have any side effect.
https://sugarbearhairreviews.com/
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Sorry to say you haven't mention reason of your hair loss. Before treating this problem.. You must understand the cautions of this problem..So i shared important cautions of Hair Loss with you..
1. Genetic problem
2. Hormonal problem
3. Inefficiency of water
4. Drink sewage water
5. Intake of Chronic products, Alcohol, tabacco etc
6. Cigerrate Smoking
7. Suffering from Chronic disease
8. Usage of Harsh Hair products
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I am sorry to hear about your problem. If the reason of your hair loss is genetic, then there is nothing we can do about it. But if it's something else then maybe we can find a solution. I would suggest you to go to a doctor and find the cause first.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Well we have same problem
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?