Grow Hair [Closed]

Ask a question aipradeep 1Posts Monday March 2, 2015Registration date March 3, 2015 Last seen - Last answered on Mar 5, 2015 at 01:55 AM by Krishma
Hi !
Suffering from heavy hair fall from so many year, now hair fall is little control. My hair hair growth are very slow, Very thin hair too.
Is it possible to grow my hair back Naturally ?
If i go for transplant hair will permanent or temporary, n how much expense it will take to transplant.

Thanks
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

Sorry but hair will not grow back.

I have seen many men who got a hair transplant and it worked. The transplant is permanent. Hair is taken from the back of the neck and transplanted to degarnished areas. The price depends on where you live on this planet, cheaper in Asian, more expensive in Europe or North-America.

Good luck
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You must eat vitamin D and Vitamin C rich foods in your daily diet.. You can take Biotin after the prescription of cosmetic surgeon or hair doctor.. Biotin is medicine which helps to enhance hair growth from hair follicle and give thickness to hairs... If you want to take a Hair Transplant.. It is a permanent and the best solution of Hair Loss and thinning hairs. You just need to find a good doctor who have adequate experience of this sector..

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?