Miscarriage

najuaunataka 4 Posts Tuesday June 23, 2015Registration date June 23, 2015 Last seen - Jun 23, 2015 at 04:40 PM - Latest reply: bella252 4 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date December 7, 2017 Last seen
- Dec 7, 2017 at 11:13 PM
What the causes of Miscarriage and after Miscarriage how long should you try to conceive again?
See more 

21 replies

Reply to this topic
somyasharma 35 Posts Thursday December 17, 2015Registration date January 16, 2016 Last seen - Dec 25, 2015 at 03:32 AM
Helpful
I remember my miscarriages days.
I had recurrent miscarriages one after other. Total 4 times I lost the chance of conceiving a baby. I have not track the time period that when to do. Only doctor Sumita Sofat suggest me to track the dates of miscarriages when you had. First three miscarriage I don't remember but after the doctor's suggestion I tracked the dates. Then doctor gave me the medication to get pregnant.
kellyk1 3 Posts Tuesday July 14, 2009Registration date September 21, 2017 Last seen - Sep 21, 2017 at 05:43 AM
Hello dear. I am really for your losses. I can understand your pain very well. You are truly an inspiration for the women who have face the same situation but still have hope to get the things well in life. It was the really bad phase that you have gone through. Now you can make convert your dream into reality and become fertile easily. It is very good that you are going to take the medication which is full with iron, vitamins and fiber that keep your health fit and fine. I know you have seen the bad phase but you have the golden opportunity to get pregnant and make the things right in life. I am here to support you and like to suggest you about Lotus Clinic where you can get the world class treatment and conceive the baby naturally. When it comes to provide the excellent treatment to get pregnant Lotus Clinic is second to none. Moreover you can discuss about the medication and take the medication under the proper description. I hope you would make your dream true and get fertile easily.
It is the time you need the complete support, love and care of your partner. It is very good that you share your problem at the reliable platform and get the best suggestion. Now you do not need to worry and get the excellent facilities and service for the fertility treatment that perfectly meet your requirement. You need to change your schedule and eat only the multivitamin and high nutrients diet that help in conceiving the baby naturally and healthy. You can contact to Lotus Clinic anytime and start the new phase in life with joy.
Respond to somyasharma
Neha5 12 Posts Tuesday August 22, 2017Registration date September 15, 2017 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Helpful
Conventional wisdom has led doctors to recommend that women wait at least three months after a miscarriage before trying to get pregnant again with the belief that this delay will reduce the risk of another miscarriage.
Respond to Neha5
sonamgupta2107 8 Posts Sunday September 17, 2017Registration date September 17, 2017 Last seen - Sep 17, 2017 at 06:20 AM
Helpful
Hi dear. It is heartening to see you are seeking answers in this renowned forum and I am sure you will get the best answer. I will share my story here of miscarriage and how Lotus center of Ukraine helped me to get pregnant again. I had a miscarriage at 9-10 weeks on Nov 24th. Really do not know why since ultrasound at 8 weeks had shown normal, healthy fetus. I did not need a D and C but did bleed for about 2 weeks after the miscarriage. I got a real period on Christmas Day which was about 20 days after I stopped bleeding from my miscarriage. I also took a pregnancy test after the period b/c I felt bloated and wondered... it came back negative. So in January, we tried for the first time and I felt pregnant for about 2 weeks but thought maybe I just wanted it so I was making up symptoms.... I went to the doctor of Lotus center this week and we are 5 weeks pregnant. I do think you are most fertile for the couple months after your miscarriage but you might need to wait until you have had one normal period before your body will allow you to get pregnant. I was nervous that we did not wait long enough. I have had different doctors tell me to wait 2-3 months and some say no need to wait for your body will know when it is time. But the doctors from lotus center supported me all the time with their useful tips which worked like magic for me. I hope all the mothers reading this will be motivated after reading my story. I hope you all will give birth to healthy babies in future. Be safe and stay blessed.
mishavailable 11 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 18, 2017 at 01:46 AM
Hello dear. I can understand your condition very well. I know what you are going through and I can understand your pain. There are many reasons of the miscarriage and I have seen the bad phase in my life when it was 9 week. Suddenly I feel the pain and visit to the doctor where I came to know that it is miscarriage and it terribly betrayed my life. But however I stand up again and trying to conceive for next time. If you want to know about the causes of miscarriage then you are at the perfect destination. I hope after reading my post, all the women like you will be motivated and get the opportunity to make the new try and able to become the successful mother. I just want to say, all the credit goes to Lotus Clinic who help me and I was able to conceive the baby again. The main reason of the miscarriage is of irregular periods and imbalance of the hormones. Moreover during the pregnancy not eating the healthy foods and eating the junk foods. I am here to support you and help you. If you want to conceive the baby naturally then Lotus Clinic is the ultimate and reputed healthcare center for you.
This time you need to be conscious about health properly and need the complete support of your husband. For the best result and conceive the baby, you need to change your schedule and eat only the healthy nutritious foods. It helps in balancing the hormones and you can easily conceive the baby. Lotus Clinic motivates my women who were trying to conceive the baby. Take care and hope for the best.
dazzyshahu 15 Posts Thursday August 24, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 19, 2017 at 07:00 AM
Hello and welcome friend at this open online digital platform. I am so sorry for your miscarriage problem. I am feeling pity and pain regarding your miscarriage problem from bottom of my heart. It is God wish so you have to accept her wish with strong heart that is right way to face this horrible problem. I can understand your physical and mental state at this time. You need not panic about this horrible situation in your life. I am the one of the lucky woman who got this golden opportunity at this reliable platform to help you on behalf of my personal life experience. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my miscarriage problem. It is medical certified fact that miscarriage problem is due to stress and depression. You can overcome this horrible problem of stress with powerful yoga and meditation to get full relaxation. You can start your planning with easy yoga and see sadden magic effect on your body and mind within one week.
It is time to learn from your past mistake. You should not miss this golden opportunity by avoiding miscarriage possibility. You should understand your body signal variable to maintain your body hormone level in balance you should give preference to morning walk and easy exercise that provide proper blood supply to our body. You should give importance to regular period cycle that helps you to conceive effectively with high hemoglobin level in your blood. You can start your preparation to conceive effectively just after 2 and 3 month of miscarriage. You should give preference to appropriate way of sitting and sleeping to avoid miscarriage possibility. I hope you can easily defeat miscarriage problem in next pregnancy.
Respond to sonamgupta2107
mishavailable 11 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 21, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Helpful
Hello dear welcome back at the best online platform. Miscarriage is the most dangerous and unbearable pain for women. I am here to provide you the best answer that you are seeking for. I know it is very difficult for you but there are lots of chances to conceive the baby again. Miscarriage happens due to the abnormal and irregular periods. If any woman is facing the abnormal periods or skip the periods then it can lead to the miscarriage or infertility issues. I am really happy that you are very conscious about health and asking these wise questions that can help the other women and prevent from the miscarriage. It is very important to take care about the balanced diet and conscious about health. It help in maintain and balancing the hormones and prevent from the miscarriage and infertility issues. You can add the high nutrients and multivitamins food in your diet. Moreover it helps in regulating the periods which enhance the chance to conceive the baby very soon.
It is the dream of every woman to conceive the baby and become the mother. To eliminate the miscarriage and conceive the baby naturally you can contact directly to Lotus Clinic. You have to wait for maximum 3 months to conceive the baby after the miscarriage. Before this you need to get recover from the stress and anxiety and need the iron rich and healthy diets to stable the balance of the body. Moreover you can consult at Lotus Clinic where you can get the best solution and able to conceive the baby naturally after the miscarriage. During this period, you need to take care of your health properly and keep the hemoglobin high at any cost.
Respond to mishavailable
priyaangel2587 14 Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 22, 2017 Last seen - Sep 22, 2017 at 04:33 AM
Helpful
Hello my dear friend, I am so sorry to know about your situation and I hope you will get confidence to face this situation. Miscarriage is always one of the most painful moments for any lady and it is very important to face this condition in a good way. When it comes to face the situation of miscarriage in your life, there can be many reasons for it. It will always depend on your physical condition and health that what is the cause of this problem. Many ladies are facing this issue due to various health problems. Unhealthy lifestyle and inactive Lifestyle can also be reason for this problem. I am not any professional health expert but I will advise you to visit any professional how can examine your Physical health condition and can give you good advice about the causes of this issue. It is very important to take complete care of your health and body during pregnancy. Pregnancy is very complex process and reuse should live healthy and active lifestyle to stay prepare for this complex process. It is a good thing that you are looking forward to try again for your baby and I hope you will find success this time. I will suggest you to add regular exercise, yoga and good nutrition in your lifestyle. It is always important that you can get help of professional health experts in this case. You just need to find any certified clinic where you can find these services and you should visit there for Diagnosis of your health condition and can get services for treatment of this problem. You should not lose hope and happiness due to this problem and I hope you will get good news this time.
Respond to priyaangel2587
marianne700 8 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 24, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 06:33 PM
Helpful
I didn't have a miscarriage but my close friend did. It was hard time to her. She was waiting for an year and then conceive again. Everything was OK second time. I think it depends how you feel. When you are ready try again.
Respond to marianne700
zaltana 3 Posts Friday November 3, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Helpful
Hello dear. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Miscarriages are the worst. You feel so elated when you get pregnant. With an MC all that happiness goes down the drain. I hope you have better luck this time around. I too had an MC. The reason was too much physical stress. I work out often. The doctors told me it was okay to exercise lightly. I suppose her definition of light exercise differed from mine. One day I experienced severe pains. I rushed to the OB. I had to be induced early. The baby wasn’t ready to join us yet. The little angel passed away.
Respond to zaltana
Pradeepta 3 Posts Friday November 3, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Helpful
Hi there. Welcome to this forum. Dealing with a miscarriage is so hard. Being so close to having a child, only to have the dreams shattered. I hope everything goes smoothly this time. Tracking your period cycle prior to getting pregnant is a good idea. It helps you figure out the timeline. You get to know the best time to try conceiving. This significantly improves your chances. Similarly keeping track of the changes during pregnancy is a good idea too. There are many pitfalls and dangers to be avoided. Keeping track helps you steer clear of them. I am glad to see you are following it this time. Good luck! Do keep us updated.
Respond to Pradeepta
GiaFoster 3 Posts Friday November 3, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 02:32 PM
Helpful
Hello Somya Sharma. I must say, I really like your name. It sounds so different. Are you from India? Now coming back to the topic. I am sorry for what you went through. Miscarriages can really hurt. Losing a child can cause so much pain. I can’t even begin to imagine going through it once. You, on the other hand, had to go through it multiple times. I hope your hard times are behind you. Hopefully this time you will have better luck. Follow the doctor’s advice closely. Take care of yourself. It should turn out okay.
Respond to GiaFoster
Marketta 2 Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Helpful
Hello. I feel your pain. My story is a little different from yours. I too was struggling to have a child. Unlike you, I didn’t have a miscarriage though. That is because I never managed to conceive.That is because I had a hysterectomy done. I feel your situation must have been worse. Feeling that you had triumphed. That you were finally going to have a child. Only to have it snatched from you. I just hope you don’t have to suffer again. Stay strong. Good luck!
Respond to Marketta
Tammera 3 Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 06:53 AM
Helpful
Miscarriage is the most traumatic experience in a women's life and it's good to see that you are asking such informative questions on this forum, so all of us can benefit from it. Some main causes of miscarriage are Poor health, Hormonal problems, Diabetes and hypertension, Poor diet. These are the main causes and as recommended by the doctor one should at least wait for three months before conceiving again because our body needs time to heal.
Respond to Tammera
CristopherBriseno 3 Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 06:54 AM
Helpful
Hello, Dear Somya Sharma! I can realize your condition very well. I know what you are going through and I can understand your pain. It’s really very painful to lose the chance of conceiving a baby 4 times. I also had the same problem with you. There are many reasons for the miscarriage, like irregular periods, not eating the healthy foods and eating the junk foods. I am very pleased to hear that you are going to take the treatment. But you have the golden opportunity to get pregnant and make the things right in your life. I have a personal experience with it. I can tell you about a world-class clinic from which I made my treatment. I like to advise you to go the same clinic where you can get the world-class treatment. The clinic is so good, they provide all necessary services during your stay there like food, accommodation, and transportation.I wish you best of luck for future life. Take care
Respond to CristopherBriseno
Letty.. 2 Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 06:55 AM
Helpful
Hi Najuaunataka, miscarriages are such a huge loss. The pain of miscarriages is unexplainable. Why do our babies have to leave us even before they are born? I wish there were no miscarriages in this world. Coming to the point, there are many reasons for miscarriages. Uterine abnormalities are one of the major causes of miscarriages. Sometimes, the size of the uterus is small that it is not possible for the baby to grow. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is another cause of miscarriages. Along with this, bacterial infections are also the cause. Miscarriages make you weak both emotionally and physically. One should not try for a baby after miscarriage as long as the person is not physically and mentally fit. After a miscarriage, you should focus on your diet. You should take the proper and healthy diet. You should consult a psychiatrist if you are not well mentally and emotionally. Once you feel that you are fine both emotionally and physically, you are good to go for pregnancy.
Respond to Letty..
JosetteLeclair 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 06:57 AM
Helpful
Hi dear. I can feel your pain. Miscarriages are the worst part of pregnancy. Due to MC, all our happiness and babies are gone forever. People become disturbed both emotionally and physically after MC. Life becomes hard when you face miscarriages. I wish there was a way to solve all the issues regarding infertility. It is such a pain to live life without babies. I have never experienced MC. Although I have a baby I even don’t have experienced pregnancy. I was able to have my baby through surrogacy. There are many reasons for miscarriages. The size of the uterus can be an issue. Polycystic ovary syndrome and infections in the uterus are also few reasons for miscarriages. There is no specific time for TTC after a miscarriage. As long as you are fit both physically and emotionally, you are good to go for pregnancy.
Respond to JosetteLeclair
PortiaHostetler 2 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 06:59 AM
Helpful
Hi Najuaunataka. I hope to find you to the best of your health. There is no specified timing for this. You can TTC once you feel that you are physically fit. Don’t TTC if you are not ready emotionally. I have never experienced miscarriages. I can understand how much pain they can be. There are many reasons for the miscarriages. The reasons include diabetes, hormone issues, immune system issues, uterine abnormalities etc. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to visit the clinic immediately. Generally, it is advised to take a few months gap after a miscarriage. It is because a woman can become physically strong. Medically, it is safe to conceive after two or three normal menstrual periods if tests or treatments for the cause of the miscarriage are not being done. I wish you best of luck.
Respond to PortiaHostetler
AveryPosey 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 07:00 AM
Helpful
Hi Somyasharma. How are you? I feel sorry for you, my dear. Four MC is a huge loss. I know your pain cannot be expressed in words. I can understand what you have been through. May God ease your problems? Are you taking the medicines? Have you asked the doctor about the reasons for miscarriages? You have made the very good decision of your sharing your problem on this forum. This will make you feel better. The people on this forum are very loving and friendly. They will give you the best advice and suggestions. What do your doctors say? Will you be able to conceive again easily? I hope things get better with you. Thank you.
Respond to AveryPosey
MarianelaBarone 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 07:02 AM
Helpful
Oh dear Somya! Four miscarriages? That is a big loss. I cannot feel the pain that you do but I can try to give you some hope and support from my side. You seem to be a courageous woman who is still hopeful after the miscarriages. I have seen women who lose their senses just after the first miscarriage. I know that is a big loss also but they should not think that it is the end of the world for them. It’s good to know that you are having medication that can help you to get pregnant. I am also having proper medication for my heart disease. I cannot become a mother with that disease because if I try so I can even die. It really hurts when you are fertile and still you cannot get pregnant. I am also very eager to know the way it feels to have your own complete family. Hope the medication helps you out. In case it does not I want to tell you that you still got an option. You should also look up to surrogacy. It might be new to you but it is a very successful process to have a baby. My colleague told me about a clinic that offers surrogacy. She lives in the USA and she told me that the clinic is away from the country. I asked her about the cost she had to bear and I was really amazed at her answer. She told me that you just have to pay for the traveling when you go to the clinic and when you have to come out. Rest of the facilities will be provided by the clinic to their patients till their stay at the clinic. She told me that the clinic assures 100% results and they have a proper history of success stories. I would definitely suggest you go for surrogacy. The rest is your decision.
Respond to MarianelaBarone
bella252 4 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date December 7, 2017 Last seen - Dec 7, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Helpful
Hello, hon. I am sorry for your losses. Did tracking the dates help? I hope you managed to conceive again. Also, that you managed to carry to the term. Looking forward to an update. Do share your experience.
Respond to bella252