Loss of sexual desire

Ask a question kjljr 1Posts Sunday July 5, 2015Registration date July 5, 2015 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 5, 2017 at 05:32 AM by dazzyshahu
Hello,
How is it possible ,even for a long term marriage, to survive when one of the partners refuses to even try to cooperate or even discuss the problem with the other?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi welcome friend, I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I am feeling so sorry for your problem of loss of sexual desire. You should not lose hope. It is your strong will that help you to handle this horrible situation in positive way. You should read positive books and positive thinking with positive affirmation to get real time benefit in short time period to enjoy genuine result on your body and mind. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression are responsible factor for loss of sexual desire in early age. I am here for you to provide full support for your doubts very easily and provide appropriate effective method or to overcome this horrible situation in your life. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation in your life on behalf of my personal life experience.
It is right time to make proper planning to defeat this problem in short time period. I want to suggest you to follow these effective tips and tricks to get sudden magic effect on your health. Today we are living in digital world. We are living very busy life schedule. It is very important to have living healthy lifestyle. You should maintain your body hormone level in balance that is reliable way to get your body and mind in balance. You should start morning walk and easy exercises for your capacity and endurance to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system. You get real time benefit in your immunity and boost your performance in intercourse. You should consume rich iron food with folic acid and calcium to get high hemoglobin with strong bone to overcome this horrible problem.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?