Dolor rodilla intenso nocturno [Closed]

Ask a question Nymeria - Last answered on Aug 10, 2015 at 12:56 AM by thikana
Hola , llevo desde hace un mes con dolores nocturnos en la rodillla que me despertaban , al caminar se me calmaba pero en las dos ultimas semanas el dolor ha ido empeorando , se me irradia hacia la cadera , lo tengo también durante el día y acudí ayer a urgencias.
Radiografía sin fractura y exploración normal . Paracetamol de 1 g que no me ha calmado nada , he probado con ibuprofeno de 600 y tampoco , nolotil y nada .
El dolor es muy intenso , hoy me cuesta caminar .
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Pain killers will not work. A common cause is pulled muscles (some where) starting from your back down to the toes, sciatic nerve passes through the area. try to find the muscle which has been pulled - pass your hand over the length of your thigh and try to locate a "knot". HINT - all area of the thigh you will note is smooth except at the point where the muscle is pulled. Once you locate "that Knot" start massaging it with first 3 fingers (index, middle & bring) in a circle you will see the difference.
Sorry explaining in writing is difficult. If can contact me through Skype, i may succeed in explaining the procedure to you
Take care

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?