Is it worth spending money on short term braces? [Closed]

Ask a question sonigonz 1Posts Friday September 11, 2015Registration date September 11, 2015 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 24, 2016 at 07:53 AM by Claudinee
Hello,
I'm 20 years old and I'm planning to get braces from Short Term Braces Orthodontic Clinic in Houston ). My lower front teeth are crowded and there are 2 teeth in the upper side that are vampire teeth. I don't want to go through the lengthy 2 year orthodontics treatment so I'm thinking about getting short term braces and have talked it to my dentist Dr. David SIlberman. I just want to know is it worth spending money on it? How long will it take to get fix if I get short term braces?
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
In my opinion, a “Six Months Smile” is not possible with any type of treatment, whether it is with braces or Invisalign. Teeth need time to move and must move within that bodies own natural physiological ability to adapt to the change in bone and soft tissue. If one wanting to line up what we call the social six, which are basically the upper anterior teeth, this could possibly be done in six months without aligning the bite. Otherwise, treatment at the quickest, can be done in about a year. Our average treatment times are about a year and a half. Even with Invisalign, it takes time to allow the teeth to be able to move.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?