Vibrations and shocks on the pulse

Ask a question johnstd 1Posts Tuesday April 12, 2016Registration date April 12, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 29, 2017 at 01:30 PM by Menetios
Hello, I ask this in the general section because I've already been to the cardiologist and I do not know if I should go to a psychiatrist or internal or what to do now.

I don’t know why these started, some months ago, I noticed it while trying to sleep, then it got better and 4 months ago pretty bad, and I’ve been up to 3 days without sleep, and the symptoms happen all day.

I know all these have given me anxiety, and I’ve been thinking how much has to do with it now.

At the cardiologist some arrhythmias showed up but supposedly not bad, sinus arrhythmia, without heart defect, without tachycardia, thyroid ok.

I feel that the vibrations are caused by the pulse, but I feel other tremors that I’m pretty sure are muscular, (all internal, my hands are stable as a rock), because sometimes they get triggered by some movement, sometimes I am sitting, using the pc and I click the mouse a little hard, and I feel like I shake internally. Sometimes when I eat, while I’m chewing I feel a lot of tremors and shocks on my core/chest/back.

I have to say that when I’m standing and moving I barely feel nothing or nothing at all.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?