4 days late

Ask a question Fabivlm 108Posts Saturday July 11, 2015Registration date January 20, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:21 AM by mishavailable
Hello,
I'm freaking out. My period is 4 days late and I feel like I have no symptoms of my period coming, only that I'm very emotional and sensitive lately, and my nipple are sore. I had sex 4 days before my perdiod was suppose to arrive, and I use a condom but he pulled it in for a few minutes without it, and after my last period I did not had sex with anyone else. However I took plan b last month. Please help.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello my friend, I am sorry to hear about your condition and I know that you are worried about your pregnancy. It becomes a very serious problem when you go through any unplanned pregnancy in your life. You had sex 4 days before your periods but you are not sure if you are pregnant or not. First of all, you should not go with unprotected intercourse if you want to be secure from any unwanted pregnancy. It is always a good option to use a condom during intercourse to get rid of such confusion again in your life. If you want to be sure about your pregnancy, it is a good option that you can try a pregnancy test. These days, you can easily find pregnancy test kit at any medical store or you can also do it online if you are not comfortable to visit any medical store for it. No one can tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not because we don’t know about your unprotected sex during your intercourse. It is only a good option that you can use pregnancy testing kit and you can be sure with it. These symptoms can be because of any reason like any hormone changes in your body or it can be because of pregnancy. If you are using pregnancy kit, you will be able to find the results and you will get rid of this problem. If you find negative results then you can wait for your periods because it is a normal problem to have a late period due to any hormone changes in your body. I hope you will get the solution of your confusion with this forum and you will try this method for sure.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. I can understand your condition very well. I think you were not aware about the safe intercourse and this happened with you. It is very important to use the pregnancy kit and it help in regulating the periods. But whatever happened in the past, make it sure it won’t happen again in life. I am here to support you and help you to get rid of the terrible situation. I am really sorry for what you are going through. If you want to regulate the periods and want best solution then Lotus Clinic is the ultimate and best option for you. When it comes to provide the best facility and service for gynecologist, you can visit to Lotus Clinic. It is very harmful to do the unprotected intercourse. If mistakenly it all happens that taking care about health and do the checkup daily can help in keep the situation normal. For this you need to contact with the reliable and reputed Clinic where you can get the best solution. There is no doubt that the problems are happening due to the unsafe intercourse.
It can be recovered too and you will able to get the periods again. Lotus Clinic is highly recommended for the best treatment. You can get the best treatment there and able to regulate the periods like before. All I can say that you need to be conscious about intercourse for the next time. If you repeat the same mistake like before, it can be terrible for your health and cause the infertility or miscarriage issues. You need to change your schedule and take care about health properly. Along with this you need to maintain the balance diet and keep the mind positive.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?