Herpes

Create a discussion Albertomendina 4Posts Thursday May 19, 2016Registration date May 20, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 6, 2016 at 06:21 PM by Elle571
Yesterday, I had sex with a girl she did oral sex on me without condom then we did vaginal sex with condom, she has hsv! She told me it has been a while she doesn't have an outbreak! I am scared to be infected! She also said she doesn't have herpes in her mouth, today when I woke up I have fever I felt just a bit dizzy, my left butt hurts a bit and I have a headache! Does the herpes infection act after one day? Do I already have the symptoms and I'm really scare right now
Thanks
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,
Wel Usually symptoms begin 2 to 21 days after contact. Early symptoms include itching, burning, or tingling at the site where blisters or sores may appear, followed by painful red sores or tiny blisters and sometimes swollen glands, fever and body aches. Sometimes people have severe flu-like symptoms, such as fever, headache and muscle aches. Over time, outbreaks usually happen less often and the symptoms are milder.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?