Strokes

Ask a question jydogg 1Posts Monday August 29, 2016Registration date August 29, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 7, 2016 at 07:09 AM by sonofisacar50
Anyone reading this knows someone who has had a stroke or maybee had one of their own. I guess you are wondering why I dont talk to my Doctor about my problem. I had mine in January 2016. I have been able to talk to my Dr. about four minutes since then. It is almost Sept. The problem is short term memory. In the previous three weeks I have misplaced my car keys which I didnt find for three days. I live alone. My wife did not want to be involved with anyone who is not perfectly healthy. I live in the country and was worried about grocerys before I found those keys. Since then I have misplaced my wallet, my only pair of glasses and what really worries me is a 357 Magnum Revolver I cannot locate. I way not this way before I had the stroke. I have absolutely no to help. If you had this problem, please tell me it will get better. It is a miserable lif e. Thank you for listening to my little bitty problem and God bless**** jydogg *** If you have high blood pressure please try to control it
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
You didn't say your age!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?