Havent got my period

gomez21 1 Posts Sunday September 25, 2016Registration date September 25, 2016 Last seen - Sep 25, 2016 at 03:39 AM - Latest reply: mishavailable 11 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen
- Sep 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM
I had my baby two months ago with c section and my period lasted almost the 6 weeks and I already had intimate with my husband but I haven't got my period is that normal because I'm not breastfeeding
See more 

3 replies

Reply to this topic
dazzyshahu 15 Posts Thursday August 24, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 5, 2017 at 06:16 AM
Helpful
Hi welcome at this reliable platform. I can understand your problem in professional way because I also face same problem like you in my life. It is good news that you are aware about your health. You should be very informative to understand each and every signal of your body very well to overcome all type of problem in early stage. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this horrible problem in your life. It is very important to make proper planning to handle this horrible situation in your life. It is very horrible to remember those days of my life that are full of sadness and weakness due to my period related problem. I consult with my old college friend who is popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my period related problem.
You should understand your body needs and requirement very well. You should start with pregnancy test to get red and green signal to make appropriate planning in appropriate step to handle this horrible situation. It is very important to have regular period cycle to maintain your hormone level in balance. It is clear signal that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can keep your body and mind in balance with balance diet and healthy lifestyle. It is very important to have appropriate nutrition value for wall body for smart working and enhance immunity that is beneficial for you in long term. You should make proper planning to handle stress and depression in your life to overcome this difficult situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You should do some easy yoga and meditation to get real benefit in short time period.
Respond to dazzyshahu
Neha5 12 Posts Tuesday August 22, 2017Registration date September 15, 2017 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Helpful
Almost anything is considered normal when it comes to your periods while breastfeeding. All women experience a time of postpartum bleeding following birth which is not considered a menstrual period. ... For some mothers, there may be an absence of menstruation for weeks, months, and even years while still breastfeeding
Respond to Neha5
mishavailable 11 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Helpful
Hello dear. I can understand your condition very well. Your story sounds similar to me. Even I had the seen these days when I was about to get pregnant. I am happy that you are conscious about your health and take the things in a positive way. Now you can overcome with the situation in the early stage of life. There is no connection of the periods with the breastfeeding. If you are not sure about the symptoms and causes then I would like to suggest to visit Lotus Clinic where you can get the best treatment and able to know about the problems. This time you need the complete support and care of your husband. Normally the periods stop due to imbalance of the hormones and low hemoglobin. It is very important to keep the mind positive and take the things in a natural way. Lotus clinic help in providing the best solution and help in getting rid of the problem easily. You need to conscious about health and ask to regulate the periods. Irregular periods can cause the infertility issues too.
To get the best solution and regulate the periods, you can consult with the professional gynecologist. Surely after regulating the periods you will be able to get fertile and conceive the baby naturally. This time along with the treatment you need to change your schedule and maintain the balance diet. You can go for the morning walk daily and do yoga. It refreshes the mind and help in balancing the hormones which is beneficial for regulating the periods. You can contact to Lotus Clinic anytime and get the best facility to regulate the periods.
Respond to mishavailable