Is she pregnant ?

Jose.moraes 2 Posts Saturday November 19, 2016Registration date November 19, 2016 Last seen - Nov 19, 2016 at 01:42 PM - Latest reply: jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 19, 2018 at 11:08 PM
We had sex a week ago or 2. since that day she started feeling. nauseous & stomach pain. but we used a condom. She took a test yesterday and was negative. but she still has pain and nausea, please help!!
See more 

9 replies

Reply to this topic
priyaangel2587 14 Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 22, 2017 Last seen - Sep 13, 2017 at 05:46 AM
Helpful
Hello my friend, thank you for sharing your problem with us and I am sure that you will find a good solution of this confusion at this forum. You said that you used a condom during intercourse then you should not worry about any problem of pregnancy. You also tested it and found it negative so you are sure that she is not pregnant. You should not worry about this problem of pregnancy because you used pregnancy testing kit for it and found negative results. There can be many more problems in body that can cause stomach pain and nauseous in body. I am not any health expert who can tell the reasons of this problem in stomach but it is sure that she is not pregnant. It will be better if you can visit any health expert who can help to know about reasons of these problems of nauseous and stomach pain. They can also give her good treatment for this problem. It can be caused by any health issue or it can also be caused because of hormonal changes in the body. No one can tell you the reason of these problems so you should visit any health expert with your girl and he will provide a solution to this confusion and problem. I hope you will find this information helpful and will that help by consulting any medical expert. If you want to avoid any unwanted pregnancy in future, it is always important to use a condom during intercourse and you should also check it after sex if it has any problem or not. Now you should not take any stress on your mind due to the problem of pregnancy because she is not pregnant or tall and she has any other problem with health and body.
Respond to priyaangel2587
Santi555 2 Posts Saturday September 16, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 26, 2017 at 08:47 AM
Helpful
Hello As you said you used condoms during sex and also tested pregnancy which came negative then there should be no need to worry.The stomach pain and nauseous may be due to some other problem in the body.
Respond to Santi555
Helpful
Hello, hope you are doing well. The stage you are talking about it is sure enough that she is not pregnant. The whole procedure of the egg and the sperm takes longer time and also the symptoms of nausea and pain does not at all come so early. She is not pregnant but you should definitely get a word with your doctor so that you can be completely doubt-free and take care of the pain which she has been having.
Take care.
Respond to prerona30
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 04:12 AM
Helpful
Hi there, If the pregnancy test came negative, then chances of being pregnant are very less. You said that you used condoms too. I think what so ever she is feeling is psychological. I am sure she is not pregnant. But still you can always take advise of doctor. wish you all the best.
Respond to Lindajames22
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:15 AM
Helpful
She may be. It depends. That is not always the reason of getting pregnant.Sometimes it may be due to stress. Due to tensions. Well this is all just apart of life. What's her opinion. She needs child or not. Is she worried about anything or what. You should know the best as you are closest one. Well try to take care dear.
Respond to pheobe412
Helpful
Jose.moraes I read your post and feel like a man cares about her woman. That’s the good thing. In this male dominant society, even some husband doesn’t care about their wives and you are posting on women forum. That’s great. Keep it up. As your wife may have some serious inner injury. Maybe her ovaries are not producing enough ova. Might be she has pain in her ectopic tubes. So have a check-up soon. Before that, it becomes a big issue and you know in this pain woman has to go through the removal of tubes. This is the main reason of infertility in woman. Try to get an appointment for a check-up soon.
Respond to Rhuma123
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 16, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Helpful
Hello Jose.What's going on? Hope things are going normal now.In my point of view that this may be too early for symptoms as your embryo may be probably not have implanted.you ovulated and have irregular periods.I hope and wish you are pregnant though.Hope everything works out for you very positive.Have a very successful future with a lot of baby dust.
Respond to jenifer345
Helpful
pheobe412 the same thing that I want to say to him. Nausea and flu type infections are not as fatal as stress. If she and you really want to have kids, then try to think with a cool mind. It’s not a big deal. Every pregnant woman has its own conditions and symptoms regarding pregnancy. Might be she is the amongst them. You should take care of her. Try to spend your most of time with her. Because at this stage a woman feels lonely. She needs someone who takes care of her.
Respond to Rhuma123
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Helpful
Hi lady.Maybe it's gastric reflux and something else.I was 3 months pregnant and the test was still negative.so, it's possible you are also in this situation.The symptoms you have to talk about, I think it was such stomach virus.Stay positive.You have to check it out by your doctor again to clear it.Stay blessed.
Respond to jenifer345