Is she pregnant ?

Ask a question Jose.moraes 2Posts Saturday November 19, 2016Registration date November 19, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 26, 2017 at 08:47 AM by Santi555
We had sex a week ago or 2. since that day she started feeling. nauseous & stomach pain. but we used a condom. She took a test yesterday and was negative. but she still has pain and nausea, please help!!
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello my friend, thank you for sharing your problem with us and I am sure that you will find a good solution of this confusion at this forum. You said that you used a condom during intercourse then you should not worry about any problem of pregnancy. You also tested it and found it negative so you are sure that she is not pregnant. You should not worry about this problem of pregnancy because you used pregnancy testing kit for it and found negative results. There can be many more problems in body that can cause stomach pain and nauseous in body. I am not any health expert who can tell the reasons of this problem in stomach but it is sure that she is not pregnant. It will be better if you can visit any health expert who can help to know about reasons of these problems of nauseous and stomach pain. They can also give her good treatment for this problem. It can be caused by any health issue or it can also be caused because of hormonal changes in the body. No one can tell you the reason of these problems so you should visit any health expert with your girl and he will provide a solution to this confusion and problem. I hope you will find this information helpful and will that help by consulting any medical expert. If you want to avoid any unwanted pregnancy in future, it is always important to use a condom during intercourse and you should also check it after sex if it has any problem or not. Now you should not take any stress on your mind due to the problem of pregnancy because she is not pregnant or tall and she has any other problem with health and body.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello As you said you used condoms during sex and also tested pregnancy which came negative then there should be no need to worry.The stomach pain and nauseous may be due to some other problem in the body.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?