Uteral pain

Ask a question michaelwangari 7Posts Monday June 19, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 17, 2017 at 05:57 AM by sonamgupta2107
Hi
My name is Isabel and over the years I have been suffering from unending and unceasing pain in my uterus. I tried to visit clinics and hospitals to no avail. I started thinking that my life was at stake. Visiting a physician for treatment did not bare any fruits. It was during one morning when my husband requested me we have a kid because time was running out. We tried severally but it did bear any fruit. Me and my husband were stressed to an extent of seeking divine intervention for treatment. In the wake of my first treatment, one of my colleagues advised me to take an x ray of my womb. I listened carefully but my conscience told me it was not the right thing to do. But in the end, I mustered the courage and gave in to her demand. She took me to the gynecologist and I was scanned. To my surprise the doctor broke bad news to me. He said I was having some tumor that was growing in my womb. I was surprised to death to hear such breaking news. In dismay, the doctor told me the tumor was non-cancerous and not harmful to my body. I later on realized I had fibroids.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Take heart my friend
Neha5 12Posts Tuesday August 22, 2017Registration date September 15, 2017 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 12:48 PM
take care.
Most uterine fibroids are harmless, do not cause symptoms, and shrink with menopause. But some fibroids are painful, press on other internal organs, bleed and cause anemia, or cause pregnancy problems. If you have a fibroid problem, there are several treatments to consider.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. I am suffering from fibroids too and trust me it is very painful but now I am in much relief, thanks to Lotus center, a well know facility in Ukraine. They treated me and gave me a lot of tips which my earlier GPs did not give me and surely the tips helped. I have 2 large fibroids. My uterus is the same size as it was at 25 weeks pregnant. When I lay down it looks just like a baby bump! Very heavy clots and irregular bleeding started early last year. Went to GP in May and had a scan. At that stage, I was told a Mirena might help, but my uterus was too distorted and the fibroids too large for that. I was put on tranexamic acid which helped somewhat. Saw consultant in Nov who suggested a hysterectomy and put me on new pills called Esmya. These help with the clots and flooding, but I have been bleeding every day since then. I’m currently anemic. I am constipated and take movicol. I've recently had a horrific episode of pain, very similar to contractions that lasted a fortnight. Apparently one of the fibroids is degenerating (it outgrows its blood supply) although I'm no longer in pain still I am in constant contact with Lotus center. One thing for sure, they do care about their patients. Fibroids can cause so many issues due to their location, size and whether there is pressure on other organs, so no wonder that there is a whole range of symptoms or none at all really. So it has to be taken care by experts only. I hope my experience will give some hope to others on how to treat fibroids. Be safe and stay blessed.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?