Paining month

Ask a question michaelwangari 7Posts Monday June 19, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 29, 2017 at 01:29 PM by Menetios
Hi
My name is jane and am very new in this forum. I would be very glad to share with everyone about my condition.it was during my second pregnancy that I started eating sweets quite so often.my weight started to increase and exhaustion was the order of the day. The condition deteriorated to an extent of having endless headaches. I always felt very lethargic. I was always scared and upset by my condition and preferred a home birth. Through screening, I learned was suffering from gestational diabetes. I started thinking of how to treat diabetes. Practicing every morning and changing diet was the advice I adhered to.my body was deprived of carbohydrates and very other crucial nutrients. I was advised to take fruits such as banana and an apple each day. My blood sugar went down a bit and had to do the test every morning. Swelling subsidized and felt a bit healthy. I had to change the eating plan to make sure that my health doesn’t go down. Within a couple of months, I had lost a few pounds and almost returned to normal.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?