Oligohydramnios

Ask a question michaelwangari 8Posts Monday June 19, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM by saurah015
Hi
My name is Edith and I am a new member in this forum. I will highly appreciate to share more with you. During my pregnancy, I developed oligohydramnios. This is a condition where the amniotic fluid is below the normal level. The amniotic fluid tends to low; a condition which requires medical attention. After thirty weeks of my pregnancy, I was done an ultrasound and that is when my condition was realized. After a period of thorough checks, my doctor found that the level was still going down. I was instructed to take much water to increase the fluid level. The condition deteriorated and was put on bed rest.it was very surprising and sickening as it is always hard to replenish the lost amniotic fluid. At this time, the joy of pregnancy was lost in me. I had organized for a baby shower which I cancelled later. I was forced to embrace my condition. The baby was not moving in the womb. I sustained the anguish of lost hope and later lost the courage to live again. From that henceforth I have never mustered enough courage to conceive. The moment when giving birth arrived, normal birth was not possible but the medics preferred the caesarian section. It was a very painful experience.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Your confession is very insightful and it has made me learn a lot. Such information is usually kept silent but through your contribution, it will give many a new lease of life.
michaelwangari 8Posts Monday June 19, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Jul 3, 2017 at 03:46 AM
Thank you very much for your contribution. You have given me hope.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi! Your confession is so mind and heart touching. It is very normal to experience hormonal changes in the body. I can really advice you for a place you will never regret. I do hope you are aware of BioTex clinic. It is a clinic that has skilled professionals who conduct the whole process of egg donation adeptly. The services are above per. The success rate stands at 100% and the whole process is legalized there. So, no need to worry. What makes it so affordable is that they the process is cheap and procedures and medications are one to be happy off. I promise you at BioTex you will enjoy the services you have ever wished to have. Above all, you go home with a baby.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Your information will help many people and your confession is so heart touching and thank you for sharing this :)
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?