Conveiving

Ask a question maryrossi24 1Posts Thursday June 29, 2017Registration date June 29, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 22, 2017 at 03:31 AM by stacy1246
My husband is uncircumcised and for the last three years we’ve been unable to get children. Could his condition be the cause of our infertility? And if it is, how can I convince him to get circumcised without him feeling offended?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hi, i have never heard of this being a problem but its best you look for professional help. it might be something more serious than you think. there is a clinic in Kiev they can help you in finding the root cause.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
its really not an issue. got get checked out as Victoria says it might be serious.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
That is debatable. 1st I know of uncircumcised individuals who have kids. On the other hand, the existence of the foreskin encourages infections due to the accumulation of dirt under the skin which could be a possible factor. Running fertility tests for both of you will clear things out.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi welcome dear, I can understand your problem in easy and effective way to overcome this horrible situation in your life. You need not panic about this critical problem. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to clear your doubt and full support to conceive effectively to defect infertility problem. This is good opportunity for me to help you on behalf of my personal life experience. It is good idea to have full awareness about your health. You should be very informative to understand each and every signal of your body very well to get maximum benefit from early stage treatment. There are 20 and women who face infertility problem. You can easily defeat infertility problem in this Medical Research based treatment available in medical history. I am one of the lucky women who defeated problem to conceive naturally. I also spend lots of day of my marriage life with sadness and depression due to infertility problem.
It is very important to have proper understanding each other physical needs and emotion very well. I except here that we have true bonding between us to understand each other needs very well. You should handle this horrible situation with positive attitude toward life. It is clear signal that your body hormone level not in balance. You can take the help of balanced diet to maintain your body hormone level in balance to provide sufficient energy to all reproduction system to work smoothly. You should consume multivitamin tablet and iron folic acid that enhance your immunity with high hemoglobin to create win-win situation for you to have regular period cycle. You should understand your responsibility to accept this opportunity with healthy lifestyle to get maximum benefit like me to get healthy baby gift in life to conceive naturally.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?