Cases of infertility

Ask a question Hilary178 2Posts Friday June 30, 2017Registration date June 30, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 21, 2017 at 04:49 AM by xGirl23
I have a friend who is experiencing difficulties in getting a child. However, she is afraid to visit the doctor and learn that she is infertile. Since I want to help her, are there any signs that can be used to identify if someone is infertile?
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
yes there are which would require her to visit the hospital.
signs like irregular ,heavy or painful periods. No periods. ...
Symptoms of hormone fluctuations. ...
Pain during sex. ...
Changes in sexual desire. ..
she should also observe changes in her partner, the problem might be with him. She shoul ask if he is experiencing testicle swelling or pain and if he has a problem in maintaining an erection'
naomiharr 3Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date July 7, 2017 Last seen - Jul 7, 2017 at 07:52 AM
hi hilary, i think you should help your friend get the courage to go to the clinic. introduce her to such forums so that she finds out she is not alone in this fight. if she still doesnt want to speak out you can visit BioTexCom site , they helped me when i started in this journey and they have walked with me through out my journey. help them help your friend hilary
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I am humbled to read your confession. I can easily direct you to a place you can get instant treatment and healing. The place is BioTex clinic. Having been to the clinic, I met very experienced and endowed professionals. The scientists and gynecologists in reproductive medicine in the clinic perform the whole process adeptly. The rate of success can’t fall short of less than 100%. Upon premature birth, the mother is given free medication for all medical expenses. Accompanying the whole process is legitimate legal documents, parenthood and a child.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hey, Hilary. I hope your friend is alright. Yes, There are symptoms of infertility. Such as, irregular periods or no periods at all. Pain during sex and many more. The problem could be also with her partner. So she doesn't have to take the whole blame. She should be brave and go to see a doctor. Just tell her not to lose hope.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?