Awareness about PCOS

Ask a question Annie3211 2Posts Friday June 30, 2017Registration date June 30, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 30, 2017 at 10:46 PM by Annie3211
Lately, I was searching about PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) to find more information about it. I have found that This disease is really dangerous and spreading between females. It doesn't Differentiates between females whatever her age. However, Many women don't know about it. I'm sad because the awareness about this disease is not enough. Every time I hear about an infected woman, I cry. We should spread awareness, We should make a move to fight it with no mercy. If you have any suggestions on how we can spread awareness, Just tell us. Stay safe :) ..
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You are right. This disease is really dangerous. My cousin is infected with this disease. She is really sick and the doctors can't help. We regretted not finding this infection earlier. I hope no one else will be infected.
Annie3211 2Posts Friday June 30, 2017Registration date June 30, 2017 Last seen - Jun 30, 2017 at 10:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear this :( I hope she will be better soon. We need to talk with our relatives about this disease and how to protect ourselves.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?