Smoking almost made me impotent

Ask a question kimgey 4Posts Friday June 30, 2017Registration date July 10, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 3, 2017 at 04:51 AM by mishyb
Hi
My name is Edward and I am happy to join this forum and share my side of the story. In the early stages of a human being, smoking is perceived to be bad and good. The cons outweigh the pros. It can only take a strong heart to quit smoking. Being a habit that is addictive, the effects are detrimental. Ever since the invention of tobacco as a substance, people have misused it and it no longer seems a big deal to smoke excessively. All this never clicked at the back of my mind. I was addicted to an extent of skiving my college classes to go and smoke. Just in case, I lacked a cigar, I used to run for a kilometer to look for something to stimulate me. I could attend a class without smoking. I too never did exams or assignments. When my dad noticed I was doing it in excess, he hired a counsellor and a psychiatrist to toe me in the right direction. It never worked. At the early stages of my marriage, I tried to conceive and produce sperms but to no avail. I almost became impotent. My wife warned me and threatened to divorce me. From that time, I stopped smoking for rest of my life.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hey. Not only am I happy but also feel a sense of satisfaction from your insight. Over the years I have also been a chain smoker and remained naive of the detrimental effects it can do to my body. I also enhanced my research and learnt that impotence can be led by limitation of blood flow to the testicles and penis. When this happens, erection can't occur. I know with more research we shall get more answers to our problem.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?