Emphysema infection

Ask a question sawmwr 2Posts Sunday July 2, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 3, 2017 at 05:24 AM by m160
Hi
My name is Lillian and a new member of this forum. I will appreciate greatly sharing more with you. Tobacco smoking was not only a trend but also a habit. I was warned by my elderly sister to stop and I never obliged. In the course of my smoking, I started feeling a sense of withdrawing. I was so obsessed with tobacco smoke that I could not have stayed awake for more than thirty minutes without taking a puff. Life became so hard for me and as a lady, it felt so awkward and strange. All this I was doing it behind the scenes away from my parents who could otherwise admonish me heavily. It only happened one day when I got infected with a common cold and I had to sneeze so often. Mummy was so quick to give me the handkerchief. A brand new white handkerchief was what she gave me. On sneezing, what came out was a very thick black mucus. My mum couldn’t utter a word but was a bit so disappointed and felt embarrassed. On visiting the medic, I was found to be suffering from a respiratory tract infection. My airways were all clogged and I experienced difficulties in breathing and coughing. On further tests, I was found to suffer from emphysema and the air sacs were in total destruction. From that time, I ceased smoking and my condition changed for the better.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hellen, your confession is very educative. It states the real cause of emphysema infection. Blockage of air pathways can be caused by the accumulation of tar in the nostrils which results to wheezing. Emphysema can be spotted when wheezing is accompanied by mucus flow. This decreases the exercise time.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?