Low sperm count

Ask a question sandrab11 3Posts Monday July 3, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 26, 2017 at 05:47 AM by ddermody
My husband has been struggling with fertility issues. Our first visit a few years back we were told his sperm count was lower than expected. Our recent visit he was told he has slow swimmers and dead sperm. When you are told you have dead sperms,what should you do? And what causes it? And can you repair it
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
the good thing about this it might be temporary. they are a lot of cause of low sperm count, but main cause would be heat. he should stop putting tight briefs,placing laptops on his lap,hot tubs and saunas........you get what i mean. if it doesn't improve get professional help
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hi, i have to agree with Naomi. the problem can be temporary but if you dont see any changes then you guys should visit a clinic for professional help. there this one clinic i have seen guys giving it a reputation. its Ukraine, biotexcom, they might offer the solution you seek
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
has he tried hormonal treatments and medications
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?