Low sperm count

Ask a question sandrab11 3Posts Monday July 3, 2017Registration date July 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 29, 2017 at 07:18 AM by victoriaborkowska
My husband has been struggling with fertility issues. Our first visit a few years back we were told his sperm count was lower than expected. Our recent visit he was told he has slow swimmers and dead sperm. When you are told you have dead sperms,what should you do? And what causes it? And can you repair it
Helpful
+0
plus moins
the good thing about this it might be temporary. they are a lot of cause of low sperm count, but main cause would be heat. he should stop putting tight briefs,placing laptops on his lap,hot tubs and saunas........you get what i mean. if it doesn't improve get professional help
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hi, i have to agree with Naomi. the problem can be temporary but if you dont see any changes then you guys should visit a clinic for professional help. there this one clinic i have seen guys giving it a reputation. its Ukraine, biotexcom, they might offer the solution you seek
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
has he tried hormonal treatments and medications
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi welcome sister at this open online forum. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this open platform. This is the smart way to get maximum benefit from others life experience. I am here for you to provide valuable information to defeat low sperm count problem in your life. I also face same problem with my husband to defeat infertility problem. You need not panic about this horrible situation. You cannot handle this difficult situation with positive thinking. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this low sperm count problem. It is good news that you are healthy and understand your husband problem that is easily treated. I hope to hear good news soon that fulfills your whole life with joy.
It is time to provide full support to your husband to face this horrible situation in medical way. It is very beneficial for you and your husband to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well. This is golden opportunity for you to prepare well in advance to defeat low sperm count problem in limited time period. It is clear indication that your body hormone level is not in proper balance. You should live healthy lifestyle that boosts your confidence and energy level in your body to perform better intercourse and enhance libido to create win-win situation for you. It provides proper blood supply to all reproduction system. You should use healthy balanced diet with full of calcium and multivitamin that enhance sperm count value at very rapid speed to overcome short time period. I hope you get sufficient in information to clear your doubt in professional way.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hi, hope your luck changed and you guys are working on the issue. the problem with such conditions is that they can also be cause by poor dieting or even drug abuse or even stress. as you guys try for a child don't push the poor guy so hard but work on the real cause of his infertility. i wish the best for you , ciao
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?