Help a friend-could this be what they need?

Ask a question obadochris 2Posts Wednesday June 28, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 16, 2017 at 02:59 PM by saurah015
Hello,
i love all of you here. this is the message my friend has given me to share with you.i have been one of the unhappiest individuals. we cannot sire a child of our own. recently, we made a decision to go for IVF, or surrogacy. searching on the forums, we have found this clinic whose portfolio looks impressive. biotexcom clinic to be precise. because they seem to have what we need- as in a database for egg, a guarantee for success, diverse service and an interpretation service, we entered into a contract with them for the service. i seem to be excited of going there already especially with the cost effective range they have offered. who has dealt with them? please i would like to hear from you.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I am grateful to Biotexcom for making me fertile. I am now a pregnant woman today. I had 2 miscarriages 2 years ago and since then i have been trying really hard to get pregnant again, i conceived and became pregnant with child. I am a very happy woman because myproblem had cause so many difficulties in my life.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?