IVF or not

Ask a question mumofseven 1Posts Monday July 17, 2017Registration date July 17, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 24, 2017 at 06:28 PM by marianne700
Hello, everyone. Pleased to be here.I am new here. I just want opinions from well-minded people. I would not say I am confused, just skeptical. My best bet for having babies now is through science. Have any of you tried in-vitro-fertilization with donor eggs? I am totally open to the idea but I have my fears. I am due to travel next week to the clinic I have decided to use. After being diagnosed with a mirage of fertility issues, an egg donor and IVF was our best bet. Now we are just looking forward to conception and having our babies. Yes, we are hoping for twins. Which clinic would you guys suggest? Has anyone tried the BioTex clinic in Kiev? We are open to suggestions and experiences you might have had. Wishing us all the best.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
best of luck, am happy that you are getting the support you need from your spouse. i think we should be exposed more to this forums so that we know more about infertility. again best of luck in ukraine
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello, Mumofseven. I hope you are alright. If you want a professional clinic that provides egg donation, I suggest you go and see Biotexcom. They have the best succession rate, As they provide unlimited attempts. The clinic is ISO certified, So they guarantee to meet your expectations. They provide food, accommodation and transportation for free. They have the best prices in Europe. So, This clinic is the best choice, You will never regret it. Hope the best for you.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey mumofseven, I am very happy for you tahat you have made the decision to opt for IVF and are ready to travel abroad. Congrats on making such a bug decision. IVF with donor eggs has worked for many women, including me. But it is natural for you to be skeptical as we read cases of failed IVF attempts every now and then on forums. But, I believe when you reach this clinic, your questions can be answered by the consultant and then you may be more confident about the whole process. So, keep your hopes high and make sure you talk to the consultant and the doctors when you reach there. I wish you all the best.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Have you already decided on that clinic? My suggestion would be to travel there for the initial consultation, and then from your experience with the consultant and the doctors, maybe you could make a well informed decision.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I agree with melissa, though I have been through the IVF journey and have been blessed with beautiful kid, I would still suggest you to make this decision from your personal experience. An initial consultation would actually give you a great insight about the clinic and how skilled the doctors and the staff there is. If you ask me, I would say, they are really professional and highly skilled. I am really thankful to them. I wish you all the best with your IVF journey.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
There's something I want to ask. What infertility issues were you diagnosed with? If you share your problem, maybe that could give other with the same issue an idea and a hope that there life can change from there with the IVF treatment. Thank you.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
yes, it is natural and many of us feel the same way as you do. Fear is quite common for someone who has gone through a lot and tried many things out but has seen nothing positive. Before you start your IVF journey abroad, I just want to say, stay calm and support each other. Staying positive and stress free is something you will really need to do throughout your IVF journey.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
IVF with donor eggs does seem a very good option. And it has indeed helped many woman experience the pleasure of being a mother. And yes, having babies through science, I feel no fear and doubt in that.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
That's a good point meera, when you have science by your side, along with the best doctors and a skilled staff, there is hardly anything to be feared. All the best to everyone opting for IVF.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Yes, it's not only science, but also the medical procedures that you go through at that clinic, I have heard are professional and women have always come out happy from there. And another thing about IVF there, is you won't be much stressed about the whole thing. That's how skilled and professional they are
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello to you dear. I am pleased to hear from you. A new user here folks! Please to be mad if I make mistakes or something.

Although i am a new user here. I am an old veteran in the field of infertility my dear. I would highly recommend that you go for IVF! It can change your life. And it surely will. Having a child is a dream that many share. But one that not all con realize! So yeah definitely go for it. It's like a gift from god. IVF in general. It can cure you from the most vicious beast. Wish you all the best honey!
mishavailable 11Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 23, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Hello sister. First of all I would like to congratulate you for the great success in life. In the advance medical research generation, IVF is the ultimate and best option for the women who are unable to get fertile naturally. Now you do not need to lose the hope and keep the step ahead for IVF. I am here to support and provide you beneficial points that can help in conceiving the baby healthy and you can start the new phase in your life. If you want to get the best IVF treatment then Lotus Clinic is second to none. It is the most recommended and best infertility clinic in Ukraine where women can make their dream true. IVF is the highly recommended and best treatment for you that enhance the chance to get fertile and you can become the mother of the lovely baby. You do not need to lose your pocket much and get the affordable IVF treatment only at Lotus Clinic that perfectly meets your requirement. Now you can make your dream true and get the best facilities and service at Lotus Clinic. This is highly recommended and reputed in Ukraine.
If you want conceive the baby with safe and advance techniques then IVF is the ultimate and best option for you. You can contact directly to Lotus clinic and consult about the treatments and its benefits. Now you can make your dream true and bring the happiness in life with the excellent facilities and treatment. When it comes to defeat the infertility issues, IVF is second to none in the world. I am here to support you and provide beneficial points that help in conceiving the baby with IVF and you can make your dream true. You just need to change your schedule and remain conscious about health and diet daily. You can eat the iron rich and healthy nutrients foods that help in conceiving the baby and you won’t feel trouble during the treatment. You can go for the morning and evening walk daily and keep the mind fresh and positive. I hope you would like my suggestion.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I don't know a lot about inv. I am glad that you made that decisin. I heard only good things about inv. I wish you succeed. Wish you all the best.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I hope you are fine now. It's great that you don't give up. I don't know anyone who did inv but I read about it. Think you will be just fine. Beieve and you will succeed. Send yo my love. Take care of yorself. God be with you.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?