Why is it so hard for us??

Ask a question victoriaborkowska 17Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date August 29, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 22, 2017 at 05:31 AM by priyaangel2587
Hello, Sometimes we assume advice that we are given by the elderly. I usually wonder why our grannies were able to give birth with such ease and our generation is having a hard time conceiving. The life style we live may be the cause, we drink too much and the world of today we equate beauty to being skinny. We really expose ourselves to a lot of dangers out there I should know cause I am a recovering addict. It’s hard expressing myself to strangers but hope someone out there is reading this. There will come a time that you will want to have a family and then reality will hit you that you messed your body up. It’s a good life ,fun even but the results are not worth it
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey there victoria i get you i really do it is time that the young people should watch there health and what they consume because there are consequences and am so happy that you decided to share that on this platform.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. Sorry to hear about the problem. I hope you are not facing it as I am the one who faced it. But to my rescue, I got an expert gynecologist from Ukraine to help me. She gave me very valuable tips to conceive. Her tips worked like magic in my life and now I am a happy mother of a healthy baby boy. First of all, any woman doesn't need to panic in this situation as they are not alone but 20% of the woman is facing the same problem. They should give importance to proper period cycle. They should have properly examined your monthly product cycle. Diet is another big thing one should always eat food rich with iron to increase the hemoglobin level in the body. Today medical science is very advanced and it is proved that infertility can be cured. The woman with this kind of problem can start some easy exercise to maintain their body blood circulation in a proper way. Hope the tips will help everyone. Be safe stay blessed.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello my dear friend, I can’t understand this situation because I also faced this time in my life. These days, infertility problem is increasing all over the world and many couples are facing this major problem in life. The time is changed now and most of people are living unhealthy and inactive life schedule these days. In past times, our elders were living healthy and active lifestyle and they were too strong to face this happiness easily. Time is changed now and now most of people are very busy and they have various kinds of stress on mind. There can be many causes for infertility problem and these days stress and unhealthy lifestyle on and causes of this issue. In such conditions, it is never a good option to give up and you should always keep trying to find good results. Your body will always need time to recover from such alcohol damage so you should wait for right time. I will suggest you to switch to Healthy lifestyle and I will suggest you to add some good nutrition and regular exercise in your routine. It can be really helpful to live healthy and active Lifestyle when you are trying to conceive. It is also important to get rid of any kind of mental stress. Meditation can be very helpful to get rid of any kind of mental stress. It is a good thing that you realised your mistake and now you want to find a solution for it. I will suggest you to be positive and hopeful to get such happiness in your life. At right time, you will be able to get such happiness and will be blessed with a baby.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?