Weight

Ask a question naomiharr 11Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 20, 2017 at 12:41 AM by dazzyshahu
hi guys, as i was reading somewhere i came to learn that weight can be a real obstacle when it comes to fertility. being either anorexic or obese can cause on to be infertile due to the hormonal imbalance and also what you eat might be another problem. its best girls as we work on getting pregnant we should also be checking on what we eat and exercise once or twice. if we take better care of ourselves i know that we will have a better chance at TTC and win the fight.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey naomi yes! i agree with you thank you for taking your time to share this with us
naomiharr 11Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Aug 31, 2017 at 01:50 PM
you are so welcome, we should be interacting more with each other in this forums . a lot of us have advises and ideas that can really help us
dazzyshahu 15Posts Thursday August 24, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 20, 2017 at 12:41 AM
I am so sorry for your multiple failed trying to conceive. It is time to accept this horrible problem with positive energy. This is universal fact that you can easily overcome with negative energy through positive energy. I also face same problem like you in my life with trying to conceive issue with heavy weight problem. You can start you are planning with full cooperation from your husband side. It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well. I am one of the lucky women who defeat this horrible problem in my life with strong willpower in short time period. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life with my darling baby that fulfills my whole life with happiness. It is your turn to enjoy maximum benefit with positive efforts.
It is very horrible to remember those days of my life that are full of stress and depression. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression is responsible for infertility. You can start your planning with early morning walk and easy exercise that leads to toward healthy lifestyle in this busy schedule life that provide maximum benefit in short time period to overcome this horrible problem to reduce your body weight in easy. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood to conceive effectively. You should provide proper nutrition to your body for valve working reproduction system. You should start heavy workout for regular basis for your capacity and endurance to maintain your body mass index in balance.
You should use powerful yoga and meditation that help you to maintain your body and mind and balance to provide for the relaxation in this horrible situation to enjoy labor fruit in your life.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?