Ask a question ddermody 17Posts Tuesday July 18, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 1, 2017 at 03:19 PM by uffeneby
Hello, i have a friend who is a bit older than i am. he recently got married to a younger lady and they have been having a lot of issue since they started to try conceiving. he has kids from his earlier marriage. i started to think that it might be the young lady but i cant get into that. what advice can i give to my good friend??
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey there how old are you? and how old is she?.i dont really think that age would be a problem maybe there is more to it.i would advice that you both visit your doctor and get to find out what the problem is.
ddermody 17Posts Tuesday July 18, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Aug 31, 2017 at 01:42 PM
my friend is over 60 and they have an age difference of about 25 years. i also think the best thing for them is visiting the clinic. thanks though
naomiharr 11Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Aug 31, 2017 at 01:53 PM
hello, they should visit the clinic and get to know the root cause of their problem. i wish them both the best of luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello and welcome at this open platform. I can understand your problem in professional way. I am total surprised to see you are facing same problem like me in my life this create golden opportunity for me to help you to overcome this horrible problem in your life on behalf of my personal life experience. I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation in your life with positive attitude towards life. It is very important to have real bonding with husband and wife to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to overcome this horrible situation in your life.
It is right time to make proper planning to handle this horrible problem in short time period to create win-win situation in your life. It requires both sides planning to defeat this horrible problem in your life to conceive effectively. You should understand the importance of healthy eggs and high sperm count value to conceive effectively. You should make appropriate healthy lifestyle with morning walk and easy exercise in couple to get proper blood supply to all the reproduction system to enhance your libido and blood circulation to create beneficial platform board you to conceive effectively. You should read positive thinking books that boost your confidence to handle this horrible problem in short time period. It is very important to make proper hormones level balance in your body. It is very beneficial for you to understand your body signal very well in advance. You should give preference to Healthy balanced diet to provide proper nutrition value with protein and vitamin to get genuine working for whole body. I hope you can easily defeat your problem and Confused effectively to defeat your problem in easy way.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
HI There,

An age gap can make a difference, too . If a woman's partner is at least five years older than her, she has less chance of conceiving within a year than if her partner is the same age. That's the case whatever the woman's age.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey friend,its good that you are concerned with your friends situation.has your friend seen a doctor?if not they need to find out what the issue is.age gap can make a difference too.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
It's hard to advise anything specifically unless you let me know what problems are you exactly talking about. There's no point assuming the female has some infertility issues just because the male has kids already from the previous relation - it could be the other way round too. With age, not just a woman's infertility gets affected but the sperm quality and motility deteriorate too. Though some healthy switch in lifestyle helps a lot to reverse the effects of age but for serious problems one might require fertility assistance to get pregnant.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
There is no point thinking that the lady in infertile or the man who has kids from his earlier marriage is not having any problem. It so happens both with man and woman that as age increases infertility problem arises may be due to sperm quality and quantity. In this case, it is difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of not been able to conceive a baby. In many cases, the lifestyle of both the partners affects a lot in getting pregnant. If there is some serious problem even after trying hard for many days and months both them should consult a doctor or infertility experts which I am sure will help both them. I am sure they both will come out of this confusion and will be successful. Good luck to your friend and his partner.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Well, I think first of all you need to tell your friend to have her complete checkup. Because after that the doctors can tell her what is the problem and what is the solution to it. Without knowing the problem it is also a bit difficult to give any suggestion. If your friend has any problem with her reproductive system, then she needs to have some medication first and if the doctors tell her that she can never become a mother then she has the option of surrogacy. She will still be able to become a biological parent through that process. Tell her not to worry and go for her check ASAP. The best thing will be if she takes her husband to the clinic so that they both can figure out the problem of not being able to conceive.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
It’s good to see people like you who are concerned for others. Mostly women come up here to have suggestions regarding their own problems. But you are a very kind lady who has come up to ask for her friend. As she is not being able to conceive so it means she needs some medical attention first. No one can give a suggestion without knowing the cause to her problem. Well, I can suggest you something while keeping in mind the possibility of why she is not getting pregnant. I think she has a problem in her reproductive organ. If she comes to know after the checkup that she cannot be a mother, so you need to tell her that she still can have her own baby through surrogacy. Husbands get a bit angry sometimes in such situations so you also need to tell her husband about surrogacy so that they can go for it. A surrogate mother will carry a baby for her and the clinic will take care of the rest. Tell her about it and I hope she will feel better.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?