Ask a question ddermody 17Posts Tuesday July 18, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 15, 2017 at 12:39 PM by Neha5
Hello, i have a friend who is a bit older than i am. he recently got married to a younger lady and they have been having a lot of issue since they started to try conceiving. he has kids from his earlier marriage. i started to think that it might be the young lady but i cant get into that. what advice can i give to my good friend??
Helpful
+0
plus moins
hey there how old are you? and how old is she?.i dont really think that age would be a problem maybe there is more to it.i would advice that you both visit your doctor and get to find out what the problem is.
ddermody 17Posts Tuesday July 18, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Aug 31, 2017 at 01:42 PM
my friend is over 60 and they have an age difference of about 25 years. i also think the best thing for them is visiting the clinic. thanks though
naomiharr 11Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Aug 31, 2017 at 01:53 PM
hello, they should visit the clinic and get to know the root cause of their problem. i wish them both the best of luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello and welcome at this open platform. I can understand your problem in professional way. I am total surprised to see you are facing same problem like me in my life this create golden opportunity for me to help you to overcome this horrible problem in your life on behalf of my personal life experience. I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation in your life with positive attitude towards life. It is very important to have real bonding with husband and wife to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to overcome this horrible situation in your life.
It is right time to make proper planning to handle this horrible problem in short time period to create win-win situation in your life. It requires both sides planning to defeat this horrible problem in your life to conceive effectively. You should understand the importance of healthy eggs and high sperm count value to conceive effectively. You should make appropriate healthy lifestyle with morning walk and easy exercise in couple to get proper blood supply to all the reproduction system to enhance your libido and blood circulation to create beneficial platform board you to conceive effectively. You should read positive thinking books that boost your confidence to handle this horrible problem in short time period. It is very important to make proper hormones level balance in your body. It is very beneficial for you to understand your body signal very well in advance. You should give preference to Healthy balanced diet to provide proper nutrition value with protein and vitamin to get genuine working for whole body. I hope you can easily defeat your problem and Confused effectively to defeat your problem in easy way.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
HI There,

An age gap can make a difference, too . If a woman's partner is at least five years older than her, she has less chance of conceiving within a year than if her partner is the same age. That's the case whatever the woman's age.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?