Gap between 1st and 2nd child

Ask a question Santi555 1Posts Saturday September 16, 2017Registration date September 16, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 17, 2017 at 03:31 AM by sonamgupta2107
Hello! everyone.I gave birth to a baby boy 1 year ago.Now me and my husband are trying for next baby.I have heard that there should be gap between 1st and 2nd pregnancy.Can you please suggest me what is the best gap to have 2nd child?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. I can’t tell you about all but I can tell you about my experience. I have a beautiful two-year-old daughter. I have wanted to try for a second child for a while, however, my husband has been putting the brakes on. He has finally agreed to start trying next month. This will space the children at least three years apart. I am actually glad he made me wait until now. To be honest I feel that it's nice to have time for us to recover as a family. Also, I am thankful for all the wonderful one on one my two years old has gotten to date. She gets more independent every month. I think this choice really depends on the nature/needs of the first child, and what the parents can handle. I hope soon your next child is there and thus your family will get another sweet member. You will feel the joy of being a mother for the second time and you know that joy is better to none. Wish you all the luck. Be safe and stay blessed.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?