Unable to feel.

sofiawest 2 Posts Wednesday August 9, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 20, 2017 at 06:53 AM - Latest reply: priyaangel2587 14 Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 22, 2017 Last seen
- Sep 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM
Why it is so hard to handle our emotions during the face of the infertility? I know it can be so hard but not this much that I am losing hope. I have been trying from last five years. I couldn’t even believe that I have been trying to conceive from last five years even if I am getting negative results.
I just want to give happiness to my husband and I want to give him whatever I deserve. It was one of the worst days of my life when I diagnosed with the infertility.
I had lot of sex before my marriage. During that time I choose to avoid the pregnancy. Even I too the pills too but I am feeling regret now.
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
priyaangel2587 14 Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 22, 2017 Last seen - Sep 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM
Helpful
Hello my dear, I am so sorry to hear about your problem and I know that you are a strong woman and you will face this condition in a good way. Infertility is very common problem these days and many couples are facing this issue. I can understand your situation because I also faced this hard time in my life. I know that it is always one of the sad and hopeless moments of life when you face infertility problem. I know that you are waiting for a good treatment solution from a long time and you are still getting negative results. First of all, I will suggest you not to lose hope and happiness because of this issue. You should never give up and you should keep trying to get good results. There can be many reasons for infertility and only any good professional health expert can provide good treatment solution for it. If you are looking to find any good treatment solution, I will recommend you to visit Ukraine because there are many reliable and certified infertility clinics are available where you can get help of the professionals. I also got treatment solution from a clinic in Ukraine and now I am living happy and beautiful live with my baby and husband. You should not get stressed because this problem can be solved with IVF and surrogacy treatment solutions and you can also get happiness to become a mother with these solutions. I hope you will find such beautiful time in your life and will be blessed with a beautiful baby. You should always keep your attitude positive towards life. Best of luck my dear and live happily.
Respond to priyaangel2587