Waiting

Ask a question sarabrown1 2Posts Wednesday August 9, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 30, 2017 at 11:01 AM by snjeza1
When I married at the age of 39, I was not quite ready at that time. I decided to postpone pregnancy for the first year of my marriage. It was not so easy and even little of bit of depressing too. I have been trying very long to conceive.
Month after months, we tried several treatments but all went fail. After lot of struggling I am going for the fertility treatment which is one of the good treatment for the infertility. I talked with the experts and they is still chances.
I don't change the things.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
@sarabrown I am delighted to see your positive attitude towards life. Its take lot of courage and patience to undergo a fertility treatment. The good part is you have already started off with the treatment. Till 45, there are good chances of getting pregnant with your own egg. Nowadays, late pregnancy is chosen by most of us. I would suggest you be patient, follow a healthy lifestyle, and complete the entire fertility treatment course. Sending baby dust!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I am glad that you didn't lose your hope. Hope and positive thinking is very important to succeed. You are not only that waited 40s to get pregnant. Be patient and listen to doctors. Take good care of yourself.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
It's great that you want your own child. You still have a cnace. The big step you already made with starting a therapy. I will prey for you that you succeed. Wish you all wishes come true.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?