The gift from God

Lilya3 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 03:10 PM - Latest reply: snjeza1 7 Posts Saturday September 30, 2017Registration date October 10, 2017 Last seen
- Sep 30, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Hi everyone!
I am not sure it is ok to write like that…. It is so personally. But I really want someone to give me a piece of advice.
A little about the background.
Some time ago I was pretty happy. I just got married, I was successful at my work. And my friends always supported me. But I haven't realized my happiness. Only now, I see what I have lost.
We were considered to be a nice couple. We travelled a lot and had a lot of things in common. But we began feeling that we were lacking of something important. We were lacking of kids. Gradually my husband started becoming distant to me. I was aware it was due to not having kids. I had checked up myself and I was shocked. My diagnosis was called resistant ovarian syndrome. I have received therapy of estrogens. Despite this treatment I still haven't been able to get pregnant. My husband lost his temper. Our relationship has been broken up. Nowadays I am depressed.
I believe that the baby is some gift from God and we should be deserved this. It goes I have not deserved This Grace.
See more 

9 replies

Reply to this topic
Ritos57 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Helpful
Hey Lilya!
Don't be so down in the dumps! Difficulties in life are intended to make us better not bitter. Your husband had better be more attentive and tender towards you. I had similar problem. But the kind people gave me the good tip. I was checked up myself in special clinic where they advised me the way to have baby. It was right way to my main goal, you know..
There are a lots of way to have baby. If your husband loves you, he will agree to find the special clinic where you can consider one of the ways of artificial insemination
Respond to Ritos57
Lilya3 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Helpful
Hi!
I have to say I feel I really should make a difference in my life. But I am not strong enough. I am not sure what to do. What I am pretty sure is that I desperately wanna have a child, see his smile, hear his laugh… I would do everything to achieve that with my husband or without him!. I have heard about artificial insemination but in my case it is more complicated. My physician has said I perhaps need a donor. I really have tried to find... However there are so many aspects in this case... I am not sure. It should be the clinic, which I could trust. Besides, they should guarantee result.
Respond to Lilya3
marianne700 8 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 24, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 05:56 PM
Helpful
You mustn't think like that. Yes, a child is a gift from God. It doesn't mean that you don't deserved that gift. Maybe God has other plans with you. Maybe is not your time yet. About your husband, maybe it's ment to be. Your happiness is probably somewhere else. With domeone who will be your suport.
Respond to marianne700
janajana1 10 Posts Friday September 22, 2017Registration date October 10, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 06:21 PM
Helpful
You mustn't blame yourself. It's in Gods hands. Visit some clinics and talk to the doctors. It's not everything lost yet. If you don't have a support from your husband maybe he doesn't loves you enough. Or he is to scared so acts like that.
Respond to janajana1
Ritos57 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 25, 2017 at 04:12 PM
Helpful
Lilya!
I made up my mind . It is not easy to return to mymemories. But I will do that.
You know It turned out I have the tubal obstruction. In addition - mitral valve insufficiency At first my husband stood by me. Then when the doctor said I wouldn't be able to give born, he lost his temper… We were about to break up. Fortunately, I met my friend. She told me she had been some disease, something like ovarian failure. She found the clinic where she got the egg donation. And now she has got the healthy baby. I left to go to this clinic. Now I have my baby, my husband. I have a happy family!
Respond to Ritos57
Lilya3 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 26, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Helpful
Hi!
Ritos, I would like you to elaborate to what exactly you did and where. You see, I have resistant ovarian syndrome, some kind of ovarian failure that your friend had. I hope they may help me too. And what about legislation? Are these procedures legal?
Respond to Lilya3
Ritos57 3 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Sep 26, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Helpful
I will do it with pleasure!
It is in Ukraine. After properly medical examination we were advised to choose program for surrogacy. We chose that one with some pediatrician services offered. I must say I didn't expect that this clinic would have had such a modern equipment. We even got the PGD service to make sure that embryos were healthy! It took us a couple of years but now we have a cute babe girl! We are the happiest family in the world an endlessly grateful the God's gift!
LIlya, you definitely should go there, undergo the medical examinations and choose one of the programs recommended by the doctor. They are offering programs both for surrogacy and for egg donation. They guarantee the success written in the contract. I believe you will be grateful mother!
If you ask about legislation, this is the crux of the matter! All these are absolutely legal! That was one of the reasons we had chosen this country.
You might be surprised I am so persistent by saying you about this clinic. I just want you not to waste your time or money. It is better to devote your time and care to the coming baby. One more reason. I believe in God even stronger. My baby girl is His award for my efforts.
Respond to Ritos57
susyjakopovic 4 Posts Saturday September 30, 2017Registration date September 30, 2017 Last seen - Sep 30, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Helpful
Dear Lilya, don't think that you are guilty for problems of infertility. You lived your life the best you can. Don't blame youself because you enjoyed your life. Visit a clinic for infertility issues. There you will found out your possibilities.
Respond to susyjakopovic
snjeza1 7 Posts Saturday September 30, 2017Registration date October 10, 2017 Last seen - Sep 30, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Helpful
You story makes me cry. I believe that everyone who loves children deserves to have it. Sometimes God has other plans with us. I still think that you mustn't lose hope. If you still want a child you should try go to the clinic for infertility and learn what are your options.
Respond to snjeza1