Surrogacy Overseas

Ask a question mmats09 1Posts Thursday October 12, 2017Registration date October 18, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 5, 2017 at 01:13 AM by JosetteLeclair
Hello everybody,

I am opening new medical tourism company. My goal is to helt childless families have their baby. Our company will take care of all the needs that couple will have.
But my question is what do you think of this service?! What are the obstacles for you?

Please write your opinian.

Thank you
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello. I think that is a wonderful idea. What exactly will you be offering? From the term ‘medical tourism’ I get the impression that you will be spreading awareness about the different medical options available all over the world. If that is the case then it would be an excellent idea. Many people don’t know that although the options might be limited in their locality, there are unlimited options available elsewhere. I hope your venture is successful.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
"A lot less than you think...

Well, good luck with your venture! It's really nice helping people realize their dreams.

The most important thing in this field I think is trust. The more people trust you, the more you are likely to be contacted and referred.

A quick question - which countries will be in your selection from the list? Is Ukraine there?"
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?