My uterus is tilted

Ask a question EminaD 2Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date October 24, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 28, 2017 at 08:22 AM by prerona30
Hello! I am Emina. I am 35 year old. I always wanted a child. It seems to me that this wish will not come true. Me and my husband get married 3 years ago. We are trying to conceive. I didn't want to go the doctor. Probably I didn't want to admit that I have a problem. But last week after a long checkup and some tests my doctor told me that my uterus is titled. He is sure that this stopped us to conceive. He also told me some ways to get out of this problem. I hope some of them will work. I don't know what I am asking from you. Probably a little support. I was never good in dealing with problems. I need someone who will tell that would be fine.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello Emina! It's good that you shared your problem. It's always easier when you have someone to talk about your problems. Tilted uterus can be a problem but you can solve this. Doctors generally use the term retroversion of the uterus to describe this condition which affects about 20% off all women. There are things you can do to improve your fertility and increase your chances of achieving pregnancy and ultimately becoming a parent. The best solutions for this particular condition, because of its nature are self fertility massage and yoga. Be persistent and try the thins your doctor recommended you. I am sure you will get through this. Take care.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I was always thinking that this condition occur more frequently in women who are older or who have had children already. Probably like in everything else there are some exceptions. I am sorry that you are that exception. I heard about this issue. I didn't know that this affects this much in fertility. I am sorry about that. Listen to your doctor, he knows what is good for you. Try not to think about that like that is something you can not defeat.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I know that there is some bigger problems than mine. To me it was always easier to give advice. But when I have to ask for one I am not so open. I know now the problems will not go away if I avoid to talk about them. Thank you for letters of support.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi all! I am Maura. I read all your posts and I don't know am I on the right place. I have a problem with my uterus. My doctor diagnosed me an agenesis. This is extremely rare. It's thought to affect between one woman in 4,000 and one woman in 10,000. There may be a very small uterus or none at all. The condition can be treated with surgerybut in hard conditions the only way for a woman with agenesis to have a baby is by surrogacy. I am feeling so hopeless. I don't know where can I go. Surrogacy is something that is taboo here.
CasandraF 3Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date October 30, 2017 Last seen - Oct 24, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Yes, this is not common here. But there are some countries where this is not a taboo. One of them is Ukraine. Try to contact the clinic there. You have nothing to lose. You will have more informations about surrogacy and you will be capable to decide.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I heard something about them. Probably you are right. I will not lose anything if I contact them. It's hard to decide. I never ever thought that I will be in this kind of problem. I want to have a child of my own. I don't know how will I feel if somebody else gave birth of my child. I always wanted to experience all emotions from pregnancy to the momenth the doctors give me my child in arms.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
This is a serious problem but this problem can be cured if properly diagnosed and taken care. In the age of medical innovation, I am sure there is an advanced medical treatment which will help you to come out of this problem and you will be able to become a happy mother. The process may be lengthy and it may take some time but yes you will succeed. Good Luck.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?