Well, can anyone help me with any experiences?

Ask a question MereenAlan 1Posts Saturday October 28, 2017Registration date October 28, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 1, 2017 at 03:18 PM by uffeneby
We just decided to go for surrogacy. Have you guys had any experience? Things are not good for me. It is painful when you that you are about to die when you have just started a new life. My DH is the most amazing person I have ever met. I just need to be sure of how much time am I left with. It is nonhodgkins lymphoma. It is painful. The battle is tough both emotionally and physically. It is just the beginning. I know it is going to get tougher and doctors have given me no hope. I have not told my parents about the cancer is so fatal. I have prepared my last wish though. I want to give my husband a daughter. Leave a family behind. She will be my shadow... It is a breaking point for me guys. I am crying even now. Please don't be judgemental about this.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hey. Why do you sound so dejected? I can see that you are in a tough spot, but there is still hope. I have heard about many people who have recovered. They are often called miracle recoveries. I, on the other hand, call them the power of faith. Nothing is impossible. Do consider other treatment options. Go to other doctors if necessary. If allopathy doesn't work then go for homeopathy or whatever. Just don't give up. As far as surrogacy is concerned I believe it is a good idea. Although I hope it won't be your legacy like you said. Instead, I hope that you get to live a long and happy life with your child. Good luck on both accounts.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello, there my dear. I can understand how tough it must be for you. Dealing with such a disease. On top of that, feeling like you are running out of time. Despite that, it is important to not lose hope. Are you sure there isn't something you can do? Medicine has progressed so much. There are so many alternates to any treatment. Do try them all. Keep trying till you succeed. As far as surrogacy is concerned it is a good idea. Although I am not so sure about the timing of it. I think it is far more important to care for yourself at the moment. Planning for a child might prove to be too taxing for your health.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello, Meeran Alan, I can understand your feelings. I have also recovered from the cancer last year. It was really a tough and long journey. Things were not easy to cope up with. I was as depressed as you are. Just like you, I was very hopeless. However, today I have recovered from cancer. Please don’t depress yourself by thinking that your life is about to end. Just stay courageous and you will be perfectly fine very soon. You have such a great husband. I think you need to stay strong for him. I have my two-year-old through surrogacy procedure. It was a satisfactory experience. It seems to be tough but actually, it is the simple procedure. I would suggest you go for it. I wish you best of luck. Please stop crying and stay strong.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Maureen Alen, I am glad to know that your husband is an amazing man. This world needs more human beings like your husband. I don’t understand that why men leave their wives because they are infertile. They cannot be infertile by their own choice. They should understand this. Anyways, coming to the point, I will suggest you, go for surrogacy. I was also suffering from cancer but now I have recovered. My ovaries were removed as they were badly affected by cancer. My uterus was also affected so I had to go for surrogacy. There was no other way out. My family was against of adoption. However, surrogacy was the only choice. Please don’t lose hope and don’t think negative. You can have your baby through surrogacy. Talk to your husband about it. I am sure he will look forward to this procedure.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Oh, sweetie! I just read your post and it makes me weep. I know what you're really going with. You're a FIGHTER! I really love your strongness and willing power. I wish you will get better and you don't have to this all for your family. I really wish you to have a family life for you. because you deserve far better than this but practically while concerning all the circumstances you should really take this decision. A daughter will really be a nice reason for your husband to live on without you. She can really take care of him after you. Well, honey. You should make your husband's mind for it. I think you guys should really go for it. My sister also wanted to have a child and she was an infertile person. They have a son by this now. They really are living happily now with their son. Now, they are a complete family. I think you must try it. :)))
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Oh dear! You're so loving; I really wish you deserve far better than this in life. Well, besides your practicality. I really hope you to have a new life. I hope things will change in your life. But, yes coming back to the point. I think you really need this right now. Yes! If you're going to leave a daughter it will really be nice for your husband to live along while having your thoughts and memories. I think its really a nice idea to have surrogacy because conceiving for you is not less than a big risk. I think you should probably go for it without lagging time. I myself went to Ukraine for surrogacy, after three years of conceiving. I didn't want to waste my years for it. I finally am happy with my son now; its just the matter of one way or another.. :)
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hey Maureen. Oh dear! What a tragedy are you dealing with. It’s all about our fate. Not everyone has the privilege to have a proper happy life with their families. Some women like you and the infertile women who have different reasons for not having a baby and not living a happy and long life. The same is in your case also. Things have turned really bad for you but you can do nothing in such a condition and just hope for the best. Even hoping for good in your situation is really very hard but you don’t have any other choice. I hope you get cure from this fatal disease of yours. I am also happy for you as you are lucky to have such a loving and supporting husband. Not every woman has such a husband. I know how important it is for you to have a baby at the moment as doctors have declared no hope for your life and you don’t know how much time you have. I know you cannot get pregnant because of cancer and less time that you have. But there is a perfect way to satisfy yourself that even something happens to you your husband will become a father of a daughter. That can be done by surrogacy. It is a very easy process. You just need to visit the clinic with your documents and tests and the clinic will start the procedure straight away. Don’t waste your time in making any decisions. You know better about your condition. You can specify the gender for your baby and the clinic will work according to that. So just chill and ask your husband about it as soon as possible. Stay blessed.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello honey! I can see that things have been really harsh for you and I hope that they don’t remain the same for the rest of your life. You are fighting with this cancer for your life and it is very difficult for you to come out of this. As you told the opinion of doctors, it is clear that you will not be able to survive cancer. I am not discouraging you and I don’t want to hurt you. I just want you to accept the facts and move on. Because if you will keep on cursing yourself and your fate, you will not be able to have a baby daughter. As you are also not able to get pregnant like many other women on this forum, I have a suggestion for you. I hope you might have heard about surrogacy as it is a very easy and popular way of having a baby if you are not capable to do so. I need you to ask your husband’s opinion about it because he will have to give his sperms and you will have to give your eggs so that the embryo could be planted in the surrogate mother. Surrogacy gives the choice of choosing the gender of your child so to have a baby daughter is not a problem for you through surrogacy. It is a bit difficult point to make a decision but you will have to make it soon before your health declines more. Your husband loves you and supports you in every situation as per your post, so I believe that he will definitely listen to you and will go for surrogacy with you. Tell me about your decision as soon as possible so I can guide you about a clinic that offers best surrogacy services.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?