Can I became infertile even i have one child?

Ask a question Nicholette 2Posts Monday October 30, 2017Registration date October 30, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 5, 2017 at 01:47 AM by AveryPosey
Hi everyone! I am not sure what is the problem, what I want from you. I have a beautiful son. He is 5 years old. Me and my husband want to have another child but I can not conceive again. I don't know For the first time I conceive almost immediately, without any problem. And that pregnancy was somthing beautiful, without any sort of problem. Is there a chance that I become infertile after that? I don't know wht may be a reason for me not getting pregnant.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Nicholette! If you have a child it doesn't mean that you are protected from problems you might have in the future. Infertility can come after some while. Everything depends on the reason why you can not get pregnant. My advice is to go to the doctor. He would be able to tell you more. After checkup and tests he will know what is the problem. I can only tell you that you masn't make any conclusions before you got all the facts. It might be something that can be treated. Maybe you just have to relax. See the doctor and you will know.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
A man or woman who has already had a child can also become infertile. A problem can develop after the last child was born. Sometimes the problem is not the man’s or the woman’s alone but a combination of the two. And sometimes both partners seem to be healthy and no doctor or test can find out what is causing the problem. Either way, visit a doctor. Only that you will know what is stoping you from pregnancy.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Off course, I know that the doctor is the only one who can tell me for sure what is the matter. I am going to the checkup next week. I am so nervous, I can not wait. I am so afraid what I will found out. I want to have one more child.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
If the checkup shows any problem don't think that is everything over for you. Try to think about other methods for getting pregnant. I don't know what you think about artificial insemination. You can consider ivf or other methods. I am telling you that because I have a very good experience with ivf. If you are inerested I can tell you something about it and about a clinic in Ukraine where my dreams come true.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Nicholette, having a child already does not mean that you cannot suffer from infertility issues in future. You might be having some issues with your reproductive system now. I think you need to visit the doctor. He will be able to diagnose the problem. He will even tell you the solution if any problem is found. Don’t over think. Stay calm and visit the doctor. He might be able to help you in a better way. Good luck.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Infertility is sometimes very complicated really difficult to capture. I think you should have a medical consultation. I am not contemplating that you can't conceive. But, I've seen many women trying to conceive for years. So, I think you should start getting to know other options like surrogacy. I myself had one as I wasn't able to conceive due to my inability.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?