Miscarriage last year

betany2 1 Posts Friday December 8, 2017Registration date December 8, 2017 Last seen - Dec 8, 2017 at 02:00 AM - Latest reply: kesha45 2 Posts Friday January 12, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 12, 2018 at 02:13 AM
Hello,
Hi all! I hope you all are okay. I'm here to share my story. A little sad one. I had a miscarriage last year. My husband and I were trying to conceive for so many years. Then finally one day, we got the good news. In just a days time, I was pregnant. We couldn't be happier. Life started making sense. However, we did not know that what was coming for us. All those happy memories turned into the sad ones when one night I had a miscarriage. It was just unbelievable. Everything was going smooth. My husband was very upset. We both were I mean. He kept on telling me it was okay but I knew that he was disappointed. I feel like my body has failed me. Now, that it's been almost 14 months since then, we again are struggling. Can't get pregnant. Why is this happening to me? Why???
See more 

6 replies

Reply to this topic
Helpful
Hello, I am so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. These incidents in our lives make us feel like such a fatal victim and honestly even that is an understatement. It is only natural to feel like why you. But you and your husband are the only people who can get out of this depression. You can try again or you can also consider other options for a baby. I promise you that this is a minor setback to an upcoming beautiful journey of life you will have. Don't lose hope and keep fighting this battle. Take care and keep the faith.
Respond to prerona25
lorenaW34 4 Posts Tuesday December 19, 2017Registration date December 19, 2017 Last seen - Dec 19, 2017 at 04:28 PM
Helpful
Now it's important that you don't blame yourself. You are not guilty and you can't do much about it. It's life, surprising us every day. No matter how strong we are sometimes it hit us to the ground. Only we can do is to get up and fight again and again. I believe you will find strength to fight. Give yourself a chance to grieve. Then you get up and try again.
Respond to lorenaW34
bella252 12 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 15, 2018 Last seen - Jan 9, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Helpful
Really sad to listen from you. Becoming a mother of your own child is happiest feeling in the world i know. You people were trying from many years and it ended in few moments. But don't get sad. After trying for many years you got pregnant naturally. It means that you and your husband are perfectly alright. You can be pregnant again. Sometimes, because of some factors like stress, or any sort of medication or our daily routines we did not conceive. But it does not mean that we are infertile. You just don't lose hope. Be relaxed and think positive. Positivity is the biggest factor that contributes in conceiving faster. Stress can affect your system badly. So, be happy and relaxed and i am 100% sure that you will conceive again soon and will have a beautiful baby in your arms. Better luck for next time.
Respond to bella252
Helpful
Hi there. How are you now? I am sorry for your loss. I hope you become a mother soon. Have you tried any fertility treatment? I went through IVF for my 3rd baby. My 3rd baby was born 4 months back. I am a mother of 2 girls and a boy. I think you must go for IVF. IUI and surrogacy are also procedures to have a baby. I think IVF is the most easiest way. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health.
Respond to ilenerose
EminaD 7 Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date January 11, 2018 Last seen - Jan 11, 2018 at 05:36 PM
Helpful
Hope you are feeling OK now. I want to give you hope. I had a lots of troubles with conceiving. I didn't succeed naturally so my choice was ivf treatment in Kiev. i am writing you this because I want to give a hope o you. It's not everything lost. Today there are different clinics and different methods that can help you. Try to think about it. Talk to your husband about it.
Respond to EminaD
kesha45 2 Posts Friday January 12, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 02:13 AM
Helpful
I am so sorry to hear about your sad story. you should not blame you. As it’s not your fault. The rate of miscarriage is very high and it’s very common in first few weeks of first three months. It’s not only your husband’s loss, baby belonged to both of you, so stop making your responsible for something that was not even in your control. You should take advice of doctor and start trying to conceive gain whenever she thinks that your health is allowing you. Don’t stress out. You will be able to get pregnant gain. Otherwise there is no absolute infertility
Respond to kesha45