My coronary illness

charlottewilde 2 Posts Sunday December 10, 2017Registration date December 20, 2017 Last seen - Dec 10, 2017 at 02:48 AM - Latest reply: kesha45 2 Posts Friday January 12, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 12, 2018 at 02:13 AM
Hello, We all have good moments and bad moments in our lives. I also had a few good ones. But now the bad ones are active. My significant other truly adores youngsters a considerable measure. I also love them too much. We were extremely cheerful to begin a family. In any case, we were not intended to be upbeat any longer. The news of my coronary illness struck us very hard. Our lives got exhausted. Separations between us have expanded. I am extremely strained at this point. I don't know what to do with my condition. Pharmaceutical is one way, yet I have to give him a child. The pharmaceutical will accept a long time to get to the solution of my sickness. A considerable lot of you may have experienced such a circumstance. Mercifully share your recommendations and encounters with me.
See more 

3 replies

Reply to this topic
bella252 12 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 15, 2018 Last seen - Jan 9, 2018 at 07:03 AM
Helpful
Hi, sorry to listen your story. you have got a heart disease, it's not your fault. I can not understand why your family memebers are behaving like this instead of supporting you. To conceive a baby with heart disease is possible but very riskey both for baby as well as mother. So, it's better for you to talk to your husband and try some other method like surrogacy for having your own child. It is becoming common throughout the world at reasonable price. Go for it.
Respond to bella252
Helpful
Hi there. How are you feeling now? I am so sorry to hear your situation. Why don't you go for IVF, IUI or surrogacy? I think IVF will suit you the best. Please think about it. Take care of your health and diet. Good luck.
Respond to ilenerose
kesha45 2 Posts Friday January 12, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 02:13 AM
Helpful
I am so sorry to hear about you. I wish you a happy life soon. I have read somethere that there is no absolute infertility. You can try to consult some good doctor. There are many options available. I am sure you will get the dream of your happy family fulfilled soon. Wish you good luck.
Respond to kesha45