I can stilll choose to have the child

bella252 11 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 10, 2018 Last seen - Dec 18, 2017 at 11:46 PM - Latest reply: Isabeloliver 1 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 14, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Hello,
Hi ladies. Recently, I found out that I am pregnant. This one wasn't planned. I was on the pill. However, somehow it happened. I talked to my boyfriend about it. He doesn't want a child right now. He keeps asking me to abort. I wasn't prepared for a child either. However, I still don't want to abort. I told him that I want to keep carrying the baby. Even without his help. He got really worked up. Now, the question is this. I can stilll choose to have the child, right? Even without his consent. I'm not sure about where the law stands on this.
See more 

5 replies

Reply to this topic
lorenaW34 4 Posts Tuesday December 19, 2017Registration date December 19, 2017 Last seen - Dec 19, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Helpful
I don't know about the law. I think that you can decide what you think is the best for you. If he doesn't want the child you can have anyway. My decision would be keep the baby and leave the boyfriend. You must think hard and decide. Watch closely, some ladies decided to abort for some reasons and they have many problems to conceive later. Think about the future. Your decision could have impact in whole your future life.
Respond to lorenaW34
Helpful
Hello, welcome to the forum. First of all, you have to understand that t is your body and you have the absolute right to do whatever you want with your baby. You aren't bound by marriage and if your boyfriend does not support your decision then surely he isn't worth your time and effort. You can totally keep your baby and even raise it on your own. It may be tough but it will be a journey you will achieve by yourself.
Respond to prerona30
jialake 6 Posts Tuesday January 9, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 9, 2018 at 11:38 PM
Helpful
Hi there. How are you? I think a mother love would never allow a child to abort. Right? You must ask your boy friend with love with about this matter. I think a situation can be handIe better with love and care. I am worried for you. Take care of your diet and health. Good luck.
Respond to jialake
zandray 2 Posts Friday January 12, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 05:09 AM
Helpful
Well, you are in a tough spot I tell you that. If you ask ‘mind’, the decision would probably be ‘no’. Unplanned babies… I don’t think a birth should be unplanned at all. If you want it, only then should you proceed. Otherwise, it’s best listening to your bf. Further, I’m not sure what the law says about it. But I do believe that it won’t be a hurdle from legal point of view as well if you want to go with it or not. I mean we are living in a free world. What happens inside your house should be your business, right?
Respond to zandray
Isabeloliver 1 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen - Jan 14, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Helpful
Hi bella,
It's about a month since you asked the question. In case, you're still holding the baby, we all support your decision. We shall rise above the law if it tries to meddle with motherhood. In case you don't, I wish you find a better mate. In the sense, who can father your children. Good luck, Love xx
Respond to Isabeloliver