I have nothing left now

jialake 6 Posts Tuesday January 9, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 9, 2018 at 11:35 PM - Latest reply: Isabeloliver 3 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 14, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Hello,
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
Isabeloliver 3 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen - Jan 14, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Helpful
Dear lady,
The desperation will lead you nowhere. Have you tried to find out the cause of your infertility? In fact, have you verified it from authentic sources that you can't -- ever become a mother? Nowadays, there are too many medical errors. This could be a false negative. In your case, I mean. What you can do is first run multiple tests and that also from leading organizations. If they yield true negatives, then still -- No Need To Lose Your Calm.
Since you mention, there definitely are other ways of having a child. That also of one's own. The process involves some artificiality. But you'd still be the biological mother at least. And your husband will also be the natural father of the child. There's IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) suggested in many such medical cases historically. The IVF had been a successful treatment to hopeless couples. However, there are cases where the couple may not have a chance even with the IVF. If yours is such a case, then surrogacy is a better option for you. If a child is all that you want. The market is growing. And you can find multiple centers nowadays to help you get involved with surrogacy. Go and give yourself the gift of a child. <3
Respond to Isabeloliver