I am confused do suggest me what to do

candella546 4 Posts Tuesday January 9, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 12:50 AM - Latest reply: Isabeloliver 3 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 14, 2018 at 01:55 PM
Hello,
I am suffering from irregular periods, I want to ask from experienced couples here that we are planning to have a baby in april. Is it effects the whole process of pregnancy. I am confused do suggest me what to do, I am taking medicines regularly.
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
Isabeloliver 3 Posts Sunday January 14, 2018Registration date January 14, 2018 Last seen - Jan 14, 2018 at 01:55 PM
Helpful
Hello dear,
That's a really tough situation you're in. Both physically (the irregular menstrual cycles) and mentally (being not able to conceive). I hope your partner is supportive. It worsens the plight you're in otherwise. I suggest instead of asking couples you reach out to professionals who deal with your kind of difficulty. Why waste time hearing stories when you can directly be helped by doctors/clinicians? By all means, the choice is yours. Only I intend for you having the pre-planned baby in due time. On the other hand, the surrogacy market is seeing the light of the day. You should definitely consider this as an option. In case, your life is at stake on conceiving. Wish for you healthy happy living!
Respond to Isabeloliver