Surrogacy is the child is 100% yours?

rexabebe 2 Posts Thursday January 18, 2018Registration date January 18, 2018 Last seen - Jan 18, 2018 at 05:07 PM - Latest reply: Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 20, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Hello,
did you know that when you get a child throgh surrogacy, the child is 100% yours. There will be no link to the surrogate mother. you are fully covered by the law. There is noway that this woman can come to claim for him. This may somehow matter with the clinic that one attend. We should seek for the information before visiting every clinic. Know how they cover their children. It is good to take good look about them. You cannot pay for service and then one come to claim anything from you. It is the highest time that everyone understand their own rights. We should also know that there even ivf process that is helping so many women. Thank you for understanding my point. I would be always available to answer any fertility question. I have been a doctor for more than ten years and hence I do qualify to respond rigthly. To your success.
See more 

19 replies

Reply to this topic
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Jan 22, 2018 at 07:05 PM
Helpful
Of course it is 100% yours dear. don't worry. I know you are scared because you think someone is going to take your children away. You don't need to be worry about this. In the states where this is legal. There are certain rules for it too. No one is going to take your child away. Not even surrogate mother. she is just a good lady that is helping you. Don't worry.
Respond to pheobe412
Sophians 2 Posts Tuesday January 23, 2018Registration date January 23, 2018 Last seen - Jan 23, 2018 at 04:04 PM
Helpful
Hi dear. Don't you worry at all. The child will be yours obviously. You have to sign an agreement with the surrogate mother. Before, you go through the process make sure you make your mind about going through it. Then read all the terms in the agreement. I am sure it will satisfy your mind. Best of luck for the future!!!
Respond to Sophians
EminaD 13 Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date January 27, 2018 Last seen - Jan 27, 2018 at 04:51 PM
Helpful
Don't worry, you are protected by the law. You have document that give you the right to take your baby after birth. No one can't tell you that this isn't your baby. You must only be careful when you choose the country where you will go. Some countries doesn't allow surrogacy. Ukraine and some others do. Do some research just to be sure. I wish you all the best.
Respond to EminaD
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Helpful
Hey there! Don't worry, no one can take your baby away from you. The woman can't claim your child because she signs a document before that. And if she is helping you achieve your dream, how could she be the one to take it away from you. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions of the agreement, that will clear all your doubts. Good luck!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Jan 31, 2018 at 04:14 AM
Helpful
hey people! I had the same concerns regarding surrogacy thankyou so much for answering these. I was also wondering if anyone could guide me as I have been trying to start a family for quite some time but have had no success up to now. I and my husband have completely given up hope of having a baby of our own. both of us have been tested fertile than I don't understand what seems to be the problem . why can we get pregnant? I am so confused.I feel like my last option is either surrogacy or assisted pregnancy since adoption is out of the question. My husband works 9 hours a day 6 times a week even then he has been so caring and understanding on this issue. I have got a small knowledge on these issues. I cant ask my husband to do the research on his time so I started the search on my own. I hope you guys understand.If anyone can guide me please do reply.
Respond to Lenda866s
jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 02:00 PM
Helpful
hey! I have to share a story related to the same topic.My friend was unable to conceive so she went for this option of surrogacy and now she has two beautiful daughters in her life and living happily and now as I am TTC I am also considering the same option for myself.She definitely right! the surrogate child is totally and 101% your own.Nobody has the right to claim for it.For this, you must have a proper contract regarding your whole procedure with the clinic, make sure you look for all the legal discrepancies.It is the clinics' duty to fulfil your requirements of full ownership secondly surrogate child is your own biologically as well so you all need not to worry at all. But the choice of clinic does matter and you should be vigilant in that.Look for the best out there and not only around you but look abroad as well you will surely find very respectable qualified, reasonable ones.All the internet is filled with such stuff.I would recommend my friends clinic in Ukraine to you it is best of the best.Gives you many tries unlimited to be more specific and top-notch facilities look for them online.Good luck
Respond to jenn945
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 01:12 AM
Helpful
Hi there, thanks for raising such a valuable question. I have never thought it like that. Actually i and my husband are TTC from past 10 years and are unsuccessful. We have tried every option available and spend a lot of money too. Now I was looking for surrogacy to deal with my problem of fertility. And now after reading this I will be more careful about my decision. I am looking for more valuable information on this topic.
Respond to Lindajames22
gia9 17 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date February 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 05:39 AM
Helpful
Thanks for this post.. the support you women offer is remarkable! This one did really boost my confidence when someone comes up with a caution note on surrogacy to me - knowing I might need it soon enough as even the DE-IVF round seems to fail as well. The Dr has already mentioned surrogacy might help you twice. I know the litigations and also know that if I want I can get another contract of no claim, no contract and confidentiality signed by the surrogate if need be (just for extra cover) but it's really hard to explain people who come up saying, " still, will it really be yours?" Huh!! Sometimes I feel so tired of answering such weird questions, especially when it's someone from the family.
Respond to gia9
FloraBiber 17 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Helpful
Hey there. Hope you are doing great. Thank you so much for this informative post. Both surrogacy and IVF are indeed helping many out there. They have a high success rate. And through surrogacy, people are getting their own legal and genetical child. You have shared a nice and quite helpful post. Keep posting more. Much love.
Respond to FloraBiber
Helpful
hello, rexabebe !!! your post is more relevant to this topic and I was also confused about. Means I was thinking that child does not contain pure genes of yours. He/she has surrogate mother genes too. Low and more her habits too. As far as my knowledge is concerned with this post then I would like to share my point here. Most of the clinic have a legal right to do as. Means they acquire passport or real documents from both surrogate mother and parents. They make a report and stamp on it that this child is no more belong to this surrogate mother. After your clearance from the clinic, they provide you such legal and authorized facilities. These services are not too late. Right after the day of their clearance, they hand over their original documents with a birth certificate of kid. So this shows the clinic sincerity and pureness. Otherwise similar to this treatment clinic plays fraud. They cheat you by playing with your emotions. So have a great day!!!
Respond to Rhuma123
KatherineGrant 4 Posts Thursday February 15, 2018Registration date February 17, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 12:25 AM
Helpful
I am so glad someone finally dispelled this rumor. I was tired of seeing all of these posts online about how it wasn't safe because the other woman could claim your child. Surrogacy is such a superb service. It allows women who cannot have children to have children. Because of these stupid rumors however, they do not. I have tried so hard to get women to sometimes understand my point of view but they do not listen. Please stop spreading these rumors people and do your research. You are fully covered by the law that child is yours. Another rumor is that a person may not feel spiritually connected to the child. Let me tell you how untrue that is. I had my child through surrogacy. I was in contact with the surrogate mother throughout. I was also involved in the birth. I supremely love my child and feel totally connected to him. I appreciate the originator of this post trying to remove these stupid rumors and allowing women the happiness of having a child without these idiotic rumors plaguing them.
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:12 AM
Yes dear it's totally yours. Let's just take it that way. Why are you taking tension for it. It's everything yours my friend. You don't have to be worry about it. Actually you guys are under contract. It's going to be a fare deal. You are paying allot. Than why this fear. Just keep calm. Don't be worry.
Respond to KatherineGrant
bennythegiant 16 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Helpful
The information that you just shared here is going to help out a lot of confused couples. I have really seen people around me and on the internet who are really confused about the idea of surrogacy. The first insecurity that rises in their mind is what if the child is taken away from them after birth. Before getting the whole thing done they should really read all the terms and conditions to make everything sure about the whole thing. I do not really blame them for their insecurities. It is the clinic's responsibility to make them aware of all the things regarding the treatment. A good clinic is the one, which makes the patients comfortable mentally about the whole thing. Making them start their treatments without taking them in confidence can really put them under stress. It all really depends on the kind of clinic that the concerned couple or person chooses. Instead of trusting any clinic with their trust and money, they should try to find the perfect place. By perfect place, I mean a place that does not only mean to get done with the process but to make sure that their patients are satisfied with what they are doing. I advise people all the time to go to clinics where a lot of people have gotten their successful treatments done from. Following the lies in ads about unsuitable clinics and getting tangled in their marketing tactics can really get them into trouble. For example, I get to hear a lot about clinics in Ukraine for infertility treatments from people who have really gotten positive results. Being a smart person, I would give more preference to the personal experience of people about clinics and choose that one instead of going to clinics that are famous just because they have nice ads. I hope that everyone got my point over here.
Respond to bennythegiant
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 16, 2018 at 12:04 AM
Helpful
Hey dear.Don't worry.I am also much scared.Few months before I was decided to go through for surrogacy.I am worried about after that the child is full mine.is there any link or contact with the surrogate.I am thinking and became upset.How in the difficult condition I was.But everything happens for our own good.My husband and I have visited the clinic in Ukraine.I have the wonderful experience.My surrogate mother is really supportive and friendly.I am heartbroken to know that I was unable to conceive naturally.Now, I am happy I have genetically attached to my baby.My experience of having this child through surrogate mother is very good and successful.My children are the greatest blessing in my life.
Respond to jenifer345
NatashaLiam 10 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 17, 2018 at 04:46 AM
Helpful
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
Now i am married for second time i want to have baby of my own to live with.
But regarding and having a look at my previous pregnancy period i know its not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy.
I also met with few mothers raising babies from surrogacy method but i want to research about it more to properly understand the method.
I guess someone here will also be going to surrogacy and will guide me better.
Respond to NatashaLiam
SashaMarcus 12 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Updated by SashaMarcus on 17/02/18 at 06:57 AM
Helpful
Hi there.
Thanks for sharing such an informative post. I agree with you 100%. I myself also undergoing the process myself. I am having it from a clinic in Ukraine. I am actually also referred by someone. They had surrogacy there successfully! So, yeah! It's all covered and protected by the law. I agree with you. I was also worried in the beginning but, I've seen a successful case. So, yeah! I am calm now! I've also signed a contract that will be binding all of us. So, yeah! People should really know what's their right! What they are going for! Stay blessed! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:57 AM
Helpful
Hi there! Yes, the baby you get through surrogacy is 100% yours. Only yours. The surrogate mother has no relation with the baby after the treatment is done. She signs an agreement which prevents her from doing anything to you or the baby. Like any future case to take the baby away from you, she can't do that. The baby only belongs to you then. You are the mother of her legally and biologically. So don't worry hon! I m also a mother because of surrogacy. It's the best treatment ever. Much Love!
NatashaLiam 10 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:08 PM
Hello Sharonstone!
I always had complications while getting pregnant.
Like every time i conceived i had miscarriages.
I conceived thrice but always resulted in miscarriage.
Now i'm 43 years old and i'm married for second time.
Keeping in mind my previous pregnancy experiences i guess getting a baby via my own womb is not a good idea.
So i looked up for other methods to have a baby.
And i consulted a number of clinics and found surrogacy to be the best option.
A clinic told me that i can have a baby via surrogacy which will have the DNA of myself and my husband only.
The child DNA will have no effect of her's surrogate mother's DNA.
The clinic has a number of surrogate mothers who are willing to be a surrogate mother.
The clinic has a good record regarding surrogacy also.
The way in which clinic staff cleared my views about surrogacy i think it is a good idea.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
Respond to Sharonstone123
Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Helpful
Hey there! Yes, the baby you will have with surrogacy is only yours. No one has any right to your baby. No one can take any legal action against you for that baby. That baby belongs to you and you only. So don't worry. Surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility ever. Best of Luck, Much love!
Respond to Francemayfield