Can't be mother

pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Jan 22, 2018 at 07:04 PM - Latest reply: SashaMarcus 11 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 20, 2018 at 07:59 AM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

10 replies

Reply to this topic
Sophians 2 Posts Tuesday January 23, 2018Registration date January 23, 2018 Last seen - Jan 23, 2018 at 04:00 PM
Helpful
Hi pheobe first of all ,I am very sad to hear about your news. Then I would like to tell you to literally never lose hope. The writer that wrote script of our life is the greatest writer of all. Just believe in GOD and don't ever dare to lose hope. It is the only sign of life. Nothing ends here if these are your reports. This is just the end of a new beginning. Now, coming towards the suggestions. I would not suggest you some costly activities. But the best advice is "surrogacy". Yes, you can have 100% your own child. Through another mother, but this would be yours. There are many clinics offering surrogacy. I have also gone through this procedure. So, I know how it is. First of all, end all your sadness. That's what I did at the start. Then make up your mind to go through this. Then you will have to find the best clinic and find a mother there for surrogacy. Make a contract. You can decide between different clinics and try the best one. Hope this would give you some hope and I am sure this can never be a reason for your husband to leave such a womenly women. Best of luck!!!
Respond to Sophians
Kiara124 1 Posts Thursday January 25, 2018Registration date January 25, 2018 Last seen - Jan 25, 2018 at 01:04 PM
Helpful
Hi there. How are you? Please calm down. I totally understand your feelings. Why didn't you go for any infertility treatments. There are many infertility treatments. IVF, IUI, Surrogacy are few of them. Adoption is also a beatiful way to love a deserving child. I know your husband feels it deep inside. You should have a must try to infertility treatments. Stay happy. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health.
Respond to Kiara124
EminaD 13 Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date January 27, 2018 Last seen - Jan 27, 2018 at 04:42 PM
Helpful
When you sad that you can't ever be a mother I don't know what do you think. Do you have a problem that you can't conceive or you can't carry a child? There are many treatmnets that can help you. If you have the opportunity to carry your child and gave birth you can try with ivf. If not surrogacy or adoption may be a good way for you to have a child. However, your life isn't over, don't think that. You have many opportunities in life. Think and choose one of them.
Respond to EminaD
gia9 17 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date February 9, 2018 Last seen - Updated by gia9 on 28/01/18 at 07:08 AM
Helpful
I'm so sorry to hear about it! :( I presume you've had your fair amount of TTC and medical tests to have been sure that you can't be a mother and that's terrible. But what exactly were the troubles and how far did you go on your fertility road? I know it might sound like an insurance agent, but there is the advanced clinical aid for fertility these days - hardly people end up childless for life anymore - I believe some of the other might help you as well. It's never too late for miracles as long as you stay optimistic and don't give up on trying. If you can share your ordeal in details I might be able to understand your fertility issues and may even help you with all the information I gathered over the years of TTC. But all I can say for now is don't lose hope. Even the worst cases of infertility have a way out - be it surrogacy, donor eggs, donor sperms but with some compromise you'll at least not have to live without a child forever. I'll pray that you find the strength to hold onto hope even at this deprived state of yours to carry on and not abandon your fertility journey, God bless you!
Respond to gia9
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Helpful
Hey there love! I hope you're doing good. I'm really really sorry for your infertility. It's, in fact, the worst thing in the world. Everyone desires for a family. Everyone wishes for one. And not having it is probably the most horrible feeling ever. But you have to be strong during all this. Have patience. One day everything will be fine. Your husband is giving you support too. Don't think too much. Yes, he must be hurt too, but that doesn't mean he's faking his care for you. Try spending your time in some healthy activities. Okay, so you asked for some other ways too. It depends upon what mainly caused your infertility. You can try IVF (In-vitro fertilization). But if that doesn't give you results you can go for surrogacy. Even now you can be biologically related to the baby by surrogacy. Don't worry. Thanks to the different medical treatments. They're literally life-saving. So don't worry. Relax and don't think too much. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Respond to MelissaKirk
Lenda866s 15 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 21, 2018 Last seen - Jan 31, 2018 at 04:22 AM
Helpful
I know exactly how you feel. I was going through the exact same thing. when people find out all they do is sympathize and I feel like it makes it worse somehow. you want them to stop so bad because all this love means nothing to you as it cannot change the fact that you are unable to conceive a child. I spend at least a year in complete isolation until my sister forced me to join these platforms and the experience has been nothing but uplifting, to say the least. I'm currently doing some research on my own on assisted pregnancy and surrogacy. I honestly think you should spend a good week or two on your own and then look into these things, you will find them comforting. Take care of yourself love and trust me everything is possible.
Respond to Lenda866s
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Helpful
I am so sorry dear. I know you'd feel devastated. We can just talk and talk nothing could help you. You just have to be calm and keep patience. You must have to take care allot of yourself. Best of luck.
Tanya_ 4 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Hi pheobe412! honey I am so sorry to hear about everything. I know how it feels to see your world crashing down in front of you. I went through this 2 years ago. and those 2 years was the worst time of my life. you should be glad that your husband is still with you. Mine left me before I could even think of anything. I was so miserable. All because I couldn't get pregnant. I had nothing. I lost my husband, my family, my faith in me or God. After a year a friend of mine suggested that I should change everything for me. It gave me motivation and I became determined to change my life. I decided to get treatment for my infertility and here I am today. Telling people how happy I am about my treatment. My doctor said that my chances for getting pregnant are increasing. the point is that you can do it too. You just need to find that moment.
Respond to pheobe412
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:12 AM
Helpful
Hey there Phoebe! No, Your life is not over. Your husband loves you that's why he's supporting you. He's not going to leave you too. No one's leaving you ok calm down. You can become a mother. There are many successful techniques which can make you a mother. Techniques like IVF and surrogacy are for mothers like us who can't conceive naturally. Choose whatever suits you, but don't lose hope. Stay strong. Much Love!
Respond to Sharonstone123
SashaMarcus 11 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 07:59 AM
Helpful
Hi there. I want you to stay strong first! Don't panic! I know you're going through a hard time. But, it will go away soon. Why don't you try other ways like IUI, IVF? I've been in the same place as yours. It wasted my 5 years being a TTC. Now, I am undergoing an IVF at Ukraine. So, I want you to be strong and seek your options. I think you can work out something and complete your family. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus