TTC

belastewart 4 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 9, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 08:23 AM - Latest reply: pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 22, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Hello,
I still remember the day when i was pregnant and was feeling stress and depression don't know why i was feeling depressed at that time I think it was the most beautiful moment of my life. I didn't have a clue as to what my body was doing, or what it was capable of doing. I didn't know what a basal body temperature was, or how to chart any of my fertility signs. I simply thought that once you decided, then it was a done deal! At that stage I was devastated. We had decided to give it six months before pursuing medical help.
See more 

7 replies

Reply to this topic
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 02:57 AM
Helpful
Hi there, Don't worry, I hope every thing will be all right. you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage before or what? Just try charting your cycle and sort out your ovulation days. These are the days when your chances of getting pregnant are high. I hope it will work for you. Best of luck!!
Respond to Lindajames22
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 04:52 AM
Helpful
Hi there, Don't worry, I hope every thing will be all right. you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage before or what? Just try charting your cycle and sort out your ovulation days. These are the days when your chances of getting pregnant are high. I hope it will work for you. Best of luck!!
Respond to Lindajames22
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 12:17 AM
Helpful
Hey Bela! I know how hard it is for you. I know how difficult it is to go through all this pain and failures. But honey I m still confused because you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage or some disease or anything. Please give proper details so I can guide you according to it. And don't worry stay strong, everything will be fine. I m waiting for your reply. Stay blessed! Much Love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
bennythegiant 16 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 02:20 AM
Helpful
Hello there! You sound so sad. If only you had mentioned the exact thing that happened to you, it would have been easier for me to suggest you some treatment or give you some kind of advice. For now, I can only tell you to stay strong and get help from the doctor whenever you are expecting or even TTC. failures and accidents happen a lot when we do not have the needed knowledge regarding a subject. Hoping to get a reply from your side. Much love!
Respond to bennythegiant
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Helpful
Hey there! Hope you're doing good. When we start labelling expectations with things it gets devastating. One year I feel like is needed for one to naturally conceive. Start charting your ovulation dates. Also, ea healthy food. Best of luck.
Respond to Amenda123
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:11 AM
Helpful
Hey there Bela! Nothing to worry about, everything will be fine. Things like this can happen in life. We just can't do anything about them. Sometimes things are just out of our hand. Try to take care of yourself next time more. And be a little more careful about what you eat and how you sit and everything. Did you get my point right? Even a little mistake can make a big mess. don't lose hope hon! Everything will get better, trust me. Much Love!
Respond to Sharonstone123
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Helpful
You have waited so long. It's alright if you can't wait that long. It'd be effective for you anyway. It just depends on your physical health and mental condition. you just need to be calm down during the process. I know it's a much difficult thing to do. It still goes this way. Well not to be worry. I think you are under treatment now. Wish you a good luck with that.
Respond to pheobe412