No AF

Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 01:53 PM - Latest reply: FloraBiber 17 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 11, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing great. My question to you all is that is it possible for someone to become pregnant if they are an anorexic patient? Adding to that don't have their periods regularly. The question really is if not naturally can they conceive through artificial means? Your help would be appreciated. Thank you!
See more 

4 replies

Reply to this topic
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 7, 2018 at 04:32 AM
Helpful
Hey there. I hope you're doing good. A very important question indeed. So getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. Everyone wishes to have children. They are a gift. And family is, in fact, a blessing. Doesn't matters if the woman is anorexic. Being anorexic a person has to face a lot of problems. Especially a woman. But yes pregnancy is possible in this. But an anorexic pain will have to experience many pains in this. Life is mainly at risk in this. About 72% of anorexic women fail to conceive. If these women go through IVF. Then it's also not an easy thing. It has a lot of pain. Moreover, she can experience depression in this. So I think she should just go for surrogacy. It will be the most suitable thing for an anorexic. I hope that this helps you. Take care of yourself. Much love
Respond to MelissaKirk
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 8, 2018 at 02:11 PM
Helpful
Hey there! Thank you for responding. Now that you have mentioned surrogacy. Can you please tell me about a good renown clinic which could help? Since surrogacy is not a small step I want to make sure I am fully prepared. I want to ensure that the surrogate is healthy and is being cared for. I also want to know whether I'll be needing an egg donor or will the clinic be taking my egg? Your help would be extremely appreciatable.
Respond to Amenda123
gia9 17 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date February 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 03:05 AM
Helpful
Usually, the posts speak about obesity hindering the conception but as you know it's more of an optimum state that is required for getting pregnant. Yes, anorexia is a problem, if not in conceiving in continuing the pregnancy, even for the clinically assisted fertility. You can TTC and with luck might even conceive after several tries but that will take a toll on your health. I've seen a case where they had to medically manage a pregnancy as it was life-threatning to the mother. It's best to get at least a BMI of 20 before continuing the rest can be managed by the natural hormones, medications and diet plans once you get pregnant. Wish you luck!
Respond to gia9
FloraBiber 17 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Helpful
Hey there. How are you? Being anorexic is not a great issue in being pregnant. It has no serious effects on conceiving. You just try to keep yourself relaxed and calm. TTC is a tough journey but it ends beautifully. Just hang in there, you will be getting pregnant soo. Stay strong and hopeful. Best wishes.
Respond to FloraBiber